Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pahera Arostu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pahera ArostuYour feedback matters!
It's my 1st pregnancy I started my 6 month since 17 July I feel something in my tummy but can't recognize that are they really movements. Can you please tell me the movement types so that it get easy for me to understand as its my 1st time.
Problem is for my cousin sister please note in her problem as she told me "I am unmarried girl. Age 40. I have no affair or sexual relation with any male but from 4/5 months I am watching some liquide type element discharge from my both breast. Fiirstly It was yellowish but now it is white. In the gapping of 2/3 days I feel a very unbearable pain in my breasts and the place around nipple are swelling and I feel It is fillied with some liquide. No other problem in my body except this. Till now I did not take any medicine. I am in very fear and shyness for my problem. Please advise with medicine"
We are married since four years. We are trying to conceive, I had undergone 3 failed iui. Every report is normal. What should we do now? I Either another iui or ivf?
I have itching nd swelling in vagina, it's very unbearable ,it start every 15-16 days again and again! What should I do?
I had sex with my hubby during periods. If I conceive from this would the baby be normal? please answer.
I am working in night shift from 5 to 2.30. Am over weight due to imbalance life style. Am unable to balance my health being in this shift can you guide me how to maintain my health. Need some healthy tips.
I have a question regarding my future marriage life. Me and my girlfriends blood group are same that was b positive, is there any problem occurs to get a baby?please help me can I really get baby after marriage?
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!