Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pahera ArostuYour feedback matters!
I am in my 5th day of periods. Usually, bleeding subsides by this time but till now its bleeding heavily. Please help. I am 32.
After 13yrs of marriage we got a baby. Now she is 18 months old and I am 39 yrs. Old. I need one more. Suggest me what to do and I am having sugar and it is in control.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.
she gets vaginal pain when she gets aroused. Normally the pain doesn't occur but when we are intimate she gets vaginal pain.
She have left ovary cyst, length 8 cm. From past 3 years she is taking tablet (Loette) for regularizing periods ,now they are planning for marriage. Very much worried about fertility issue & cyst treatment. Please advice without removing cyst can she get regular periods.
Mujhe pcod ki sikhayat hai. March k baad mujhe july 11 ko period huye. Fir maine 23 aug ko pregnancy test 2 baar kiya negative aaya. To maine pcod ka ilaj suru kiya. Mera sara report normal hai. Blood urin tsh sb. Bs ovary me smaal cysts hai. Doc ne mujhe. Fynal oz tab 2 time after food. Pentan d 2 time before food. Or m2 tone 3 time .or ovral l 21 tab. 10 din tk khane ko diya tha. Jis se period ho jaye. Par 10 din k baad jb period nhi hua to mensovit 6 tab 2 time after food khane ko diya hai. Kya is se period hoga.
Periods of my gf delayed about 10 days .but now a very small bleeding .wht are the reason behind it .she is pregnant or not?
Mai shadishuda hu or meri umar 25 saal ki hai or abi bachhe nhi krna chahti hu pr ye chinta h k bachhe k liye jada time to nhi ho jayega agr me krib 2 se 3 saal ruk gyi to .please help me.
What is good timing to pregnant my wife during monthly periods? How many days is possible to pregnant my wife after starting of monthly periods? Plzzz tell me.
This is my 3rd month in pregnancy. During pregnancy still bleeding comes out when ever I do work hard. Please givE me a suggestion. Even I am suffer with pain in kidney areA.
In order to spice up your relationship under the sheets, it is recommended to adopt different measures time-to-time. From trying different positions to engaging in the occasional dirty talk, the solutions are aplenty. Another important factor in maintaining a healthy sex life is your diet. Changing your dietary regime can actually boost your sex life.
Here is a list of some foods you can include in your daily diet, that might work wonder in terms of overall improvement of your sex life:
- Green vegetables: Make sure to include a healthy amount of green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.) in your daily diet as they contain folate – a nutrient that significantly boosts sex drive in both male and females. Spinach, in particular, contains a rich amount of magnesium, which helps in the expansion of the blood vessels and initiates proper blood flow in the genital regions.
- Strawberry: A daily intake of two or three strawberries might work wonders to boost your sex life. Strawberries can boost sperm counts in men and is known to be a rich source of folic acid- the vitamin that lowers the risk of any birth-related disorders.
- Watermelon: This fruit makes up the list not just because it is delicious, but it is a rich source of citrulline, an amino acid responsible for increasing your sex drive. Also, citrulline can help in the expansion of the blood vessels and is proven to be an effective cure in men suffering from infertility.
- Garlic: Adding a pinch of garlic in your food is quite beneficial for your sex life. It is a rich source of the compound allicin which boosts the blood flow to different organs (including your genitals).
- Cinnamon: An inclusion of a regulated amount of cinnamon powder in the food you eat regularly can work wonders in your bedroom. According to recent studies, this sweet and warm spice can be extremely beneficial in the reduction of the blood sugar levels of your body. With a balanced blood sugar level, there will be no risks of a subsequent loss of energy while engaging in sexual intercourse and you will be able to sustain the pleasures more adequately.
Besides the aforementioned foods, you can also consume bananas, a small amount of dark chocolates, eggs, and red meat in order to boost your sex life. Besides, make sure to eat a balanced meal everyday (containing suitable amounts of protein, fats, and carbohydrates) and eat a large amount of water to get rid of the toxins from your body. Also, try to reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption in order to get a satisfying experience in the bedroom as these can significantly inhibit your performance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Only men have prostate gland and it surrounds that part of the tube which carries urine out of the body from the bladder. When cells in this gland start growing without any control and get clumped with each other, they form tumors. It is then the chances of prostate cancer arise in the men's body. These tumors can be malignant, and they can kill the healthy tissues of your body and spread to other body parts.
Chances of getting prostate cancer
The chances of getting prostate cancer are among men who are over 65 years of age. The ratio of getting prostate cancer is one among six men. It is more common in black men compared to white men, Hispanic men and Asian men. Moreover, when there is history of prostate cancer in your family, the chances of having prostate cancer increases.
Now, let's find out the symptoms that will let you know that you may have prostate cancer.
Symptoms of prostate cancer
There are different stages of prostate cancer and depending upon the stage you can get to know various symptoms.
However, the problem is that in the early stages there are no specific symptoms of prostate cancer. Certain urinary symptoms may suggest that you are suffering from prostate cancer. Such symptoms are:
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty with starting urine flow
- Urination that burns
- Blood in the urine
- Weak flow, or 'dribbling'
These symptoms always do not mean that you are suffering from prostate cancer, as these symptoms may be there when your prostate gland gets enlarged.
Another symptom associated with prostate cancer is pain in different parts of the body. When the cancerous cells spread they cause pain around the prostate gland. There can be pain in the hips, pelvis, and lower back or upper thighs.
Prostate gland also plays a major role in the male reproductive system. Thus, if there is any sexual dysfunction, there are chances that it may be due to prostate cancer. If you are having a problem in getting an erection or maintaining it also becomes difficult, one problem can be prostate cancer. Sometimes you may experience painful ejaculation, which also points towards chances of having prostate cancer.
Thus, if you experience any of the above mentioned symptoms, its right time to get to your physician. Remember that as there are no early symptoms, the moment you find any of these symptoms, you should pay a visit to your Doctor.
Related Tip: "Prostate Cancer and Its Psychological Impact"