Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmaja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
My friend is having abdominal cramps. She is near to her periods nd recently she got intimate with her boyfriend bt she took an i-pill within 40 hrs. What could be the reason. And she also wants to know if she could get pregnant with the lubricant that comes out of the penis. Not the ejaculation bt the lubricant. And that too the penis was not inserted into the vagina but it was just touched on the hymen. Thank you.
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.
Kindly help me for secure sex with husband. Now I do not want pregnancy ever. Without sterilization surgery their is any other way for safe sex always. Help me please..
# I have hirsutism (i.e hard hair on upper lips and chin) # What's is the cause of hirsutism? # I have PCOS too (multiple immature follicles) # Is there any home remedy to deal with hirsutism? # Nowadays. I am taking flaxseed (omega-3).is it helpful in treating hirsutism?
I have one girl baby but iui baby. My husband only have sperm count problem. But first attempt success for me in iui. Now she has 2 years now. Now trying to second baby but not yet conceive What can I do mam. Again iui or any natural tips.
Masturbation Control: Fighting the Urge
While most men like to think that they are master of their domain, the fact is that being able to control the urge for masturbation can be challenging for many. Of course, there's usually no physical reason for needing to control the rate of masturbation; studies indicate that masturbation is even healthy for a guy. But most guys go through some period when they think they'd like to control the urge for a while - a few weeks, a few days - sometimes even a few hours. They may do so because they're saving up semen for making a baby or because they're raw and tender or because they need to spend more time on that big project for work. Whatever the reason, they may find it can be surprisingly hard to keep the hands out of the danger zone.
So for those guys who are planning a vacation from self-elation for a while, the following tips may come in handy (or non-handy, as the case may be).
- Avoid the porn. Okay, so this seems like a basic no-brainer. Staring at pictures of beautiful naked people engaging in sexual frenzies is hardly the best way to pull back the masturbation game. Dump any porn which is hanging around the house and avoid the temptation to just "take a quick peek" at any new videos that have been added to a favorite porn site.
- Know the triggers. Every person has different triggers. A guy should take a few moments to figure out his personal masturbation triggers before trying to control his self-fondling. Avoiding porn is a common one, but what others are unique to a specific man? Do certain fragrances cause an arousal? Does talking to a vivacious redhead at work make a guy feel like a quick session in the men's room? Make a list - and take steps to keep the triggers at bay.
- Sleep later. A lot of guys wake up with morning wood and decide they've got just enough time to take matters in their own hand. To avoid this temptation, set the alarm clock for ten or twenty minutes later so that rushing is necessary to avoid being late.
- Take cold showers. Not only does this help to dampen the self-sex drive, but it encourages a guy to get out of the shower quickly, rather than luxuriating in it and finding time to masturbate.
- Keep busy. Often masturbation comes about due to boredom - so fill the week with plenty of activities. And this can have the added bonus of allowing a guy to spend time with old friends he hasn't seen in a while or actually see all those great movies he never has time for.
- Get hobbied. If it's hard to fill the time, take up a new hobby (or restart an old one).
- Have a lot of sex. If a dude is in a relationship (or several, as the case may be), he should take advantage of that fact during his masturbation vacation. The more sex he has, the less likely he is to want to self-satisfy. Of course, there are some men who find that they actually masturbate more when in a sexual relationship - so for those men, find an excuse to avoid going to bed with any partners for a while.
Not every guy needs to worry about whether they can control their masturbation, but all men do need to be sure to take steps to keep their penis in proper form. This can more easily be attained if a man regularly uses a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). To find the best choice, look for a crème that includes both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E), so the penis skin can be kept healthy. Ideally, the crème should also include vitamin A, which possesses antibacterial properties that can help fight persistent penis odor, a major cause of conflict in a relationship.