Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Padmaja DeviYour feedback matters!
She suffering from irregularities in monthly periods. From last 6 years. In that period of time she takes ayurvedic medicine for cure the problem. And it works but from last year she again suffered such problem. What would be reason?
I am 9 th month pregnant. Itching on my hands and legs. After applying olive oil feeling better. Is there any problem by this itching.
When I ask you yesterday .i have sex on 23 july and aftr 25 hours take unwanted 72 and my last period come on 13 july after that periods are not com. I used a urine pregnancy test kit which is negative. you answered me to undertake Progesterone withdrawal for initiating menses. please tell me What is mean of progesterone withdrawal? Nd it is sure that I am not pregnant? Is it only a irregular period? please ans me.
My sister is 8 month of pregnancy. Suddenly water content from stomach came out. His husband admitted some hospital. They have informed that all the water content around baby came out. Within two days may be delivery happen. Or operation may required. We are confused. Pls explain.
Is there any restrictions for foods on pregnancy? and I also heard that if we eat wheat, the pregnancy will not takes place? is it true? I am asking this question for my sister.
Thanks for your reply Doctor. I want to give following information to you. 1. Married for 3 years 2. My Pregnancy occurs naturally, without any special treatment. 3. I have High BP for last 2 years. I'm taking stamlo 5 for that issue. BP is about normal now. 4. I had delayed period issue (4-8 days late) 5. Trying to conceive from Sep 2015.5. My Last LMP was on 13.11. 2015.6. Urine Test (Positive) 5.1. 16 7.08. 1.16- Bleeding (1st) Small amount. Visit Dr. Medicine Started: Stamlo-5, Cosklot500 (When bleeding up to 3 days) Progynova 2mg. Susten sr 200, Zofer 4, 8.12. 01.16- Bleeding (2nd) Small amount. 9.13. 01.16- USG - Heart Sound of embryo found. Bleeding (3rd) Small amount. 10.15. 01.16 MHR bio started. 10.19. 02.16- Bleeding Medium amount (4th) 11.20. 02.16-Bleeding Small amount (5th) 12. No pain when bleeding Dr. I am Worried about the Bleeding issue. Will it harm the baby? What other care should I take now? Do you suggest any medicine? Please advice me doctor.
Trying to conceive. Got my tests done. One test included serum high sensitive crp test. The result was 3.43. Is it something alarming? Will it hinder in my pregnancy struggle.
What can I do to correct them. Anything else that I need to know. Done at 35 weeks 3 days (GA by LMP: Single live fetus. Cephalic presentation at time of scanning. The spine is on the left and lateral. Fetal heart and movement are well seen Gestational age is about 35 weeks 3 days by BPD of of 89 mm (37 weeks) HC of 320 mm (37 weeks 6 days), FL of 66 mm (34 weeks 5 day) AC of 304 mm (36 weeks 4 days) Fetal weight is about 2468g These parameters are ok? Then my doctor suggested Maternal blood sugar evaluation. Because AC showed an upward trend but measurements was with in normal limits. please refer all parameters and give your answer thanks.
The procedure of breast reduction surgery-
Breast reduction surgeries can be conducted in an outpatient facility. You may have to stay for one night at a hospital as well. While performing this surgery, a patient is given general anaesthesia, which will make the patient asleep during the process.
Breast reduction surgery requires about two to five hours to be completed successfully. During the process, the surgeon will create a cut around the nipple and then on the breast. The cut is made in the shape of a keyhole. Extra skin, tissue and fat will be removed from the breast through the keyhole-shaped incision. Drainage tubes are also utilized for removal of excess skin and fat. After the removal is complete, and enough skin has been removed, the breasts are stitched. They are then wrapped in a special gauze. Sometimes, a surgical bra is required to be worn by the patient during the surgery.
Recovery from breast reduction surgery-
After a breast reduction surgery is performed, the patient must take a minimal one week off from any kind of work or school. Some women require two weeks or more to recover. However, this varies from patient to patient, but not more than three weeks are required for recovery. It is important to see the surgeon if you come across any problem.
You will be having follow up appointments with your surgeon, where the bandages and stitches on the breasts are removed.
As a part of the recovery process, a woman must abstain from all kinds of physical activities for one month following the surgery. After the surgery, it is likely for a patient to feel tired and experience breast pain. However, this is normal and you can have oral pain killers prescribed by your surgeon to get relief and ease. Heavy lifting should be strictly restricted.
Some women experience emotional reactions such as depression after the surgery. This too is normal, but you should talk to your surgeon about it.
Breast reduction surgery is an efficient cosmetic surgery, which enables women to reduce their breast size and volume. The results of such a surgery are quite satisfactory.
Hello. The monthly measures date of my wife is 13th. She has missed her date. After how many days we can test pregnancy so we can be sure of it?
Hi, I am having sex without condom during the week of periods (5th day of periods. Will she become pregnant?
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% so shld I take his sperm for ivf treatment or should we use donor sperm for treatment & he don't take any medicine for it so please let me know. His age is 42 yrs.
I have been trying to conceive, got spotting 10 days before my next period. I thought that it might be implantation bleeding. For two days it was just spotting but today (3rd day) it started bleeding little heavy and have all the symptoms of my periods. Is it periods or still implantation bleeding? Please suggest.
Im suffering from hormone imbalance and I have irregular periods what to do how to cure my hormone in balance? Please help me
I am 40 years old female and I have hormonal imbalance problem. Hair growth on body, weight put on, constipation and wrinkle on face its all about hormonal changes. Please suggest me what would I do for hormonal balance.
My sex desire is very high but my wife has very less interest in it, so I don't know how to manage it can you please suggest me how to handle.
Having breast pain before periods is normal in women? Does that mean your period is coming in 4-5 days.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.