Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padma Laxmi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padma LaxmiYour feedback matters!
I am a 21yr old male. I m stomach problems. My appendix operation is success. But stomach always pain..
headache form 8 months on right side pain on right hand from few days mri done before 6 months found normal cbc normal please advice.
My mom (age, 50)had a nasal cyst surgery before a month but she is yet not recovered, she have a severe tooth pain and weakness and suffering from heavy acidity from high dose medicines, Need help & suggestions to maker her recover fast -As I know it takes month to make this normal but 1.5 months is already passed and we are not getting positive results.
After urination 2-3 drops of urine comes after 10-15 seconds later, what's this It's serious problem or not.
I' m 25 years old. Every day when I wake up in the morning i' m having headache and it is continuing throughout the day because of the headache I can' t do the work is there any way to get relief from this headache?
" I am 27 year old. My penis too small and thin and size is 4 inch when erects my wife is not getting satisfied. I want to increase size of my penis What can I do sir. ?please suggest me what should I do any pills r excise.
My Dad is ADPKD patient on dialysis. My creatinine js 0.90 but I have some cyst in kidneys and considered in favour of ADPKD I am 24 years and would like to know what to do for living full life without transplant or renal failure I know less sodium and no alcohol and smoking I do not smoke and eat less junk food and less sodium too but is there any other thing which I need to take care so my kidneys are not damaged? I monitor my blood pressure as well its normally 140/95 range.
I am suffering from ringworm disease. Dandruff on my head scalp and also on eye scalp. So what can I do? Tell me best medicine for this.
Causes of iron deficiency anemia include
Blood loss, lack of iron in diet, inability of body to absorb iron as in intestinal diseases like celiac disease,pregnancy when iron stores are already low in the woman.
I am suffering from stomach problem last 2 week. I am feeling unwell in morning. What I do please suggest me?
Asthmatic patients often find that the frequency and intensity of asthma attacks increase with a change in weather, as the challenges two-fold for asthmatic patients. If they are indoors, they inhale triggers such as dust mites, mould etc. and if they step outdoors, the outside air acts as a trigger for an asthmatic attack. However, there are ways to make your life easier.
- Curb allergy triggers inside your house: While you can’t do much about the weather, you can control the environment inside your house. Limit your time around pets that could trigger an attack and try keeping them outside the bedroom. Use dust proof covers on mattresses and pillows and changes your bedding regularly. Though it may look cosier, avoid using a lot of pillows and throw cushions on your bed. Clean and replace the filters of your home’s heating or cooling system before you start it up for the first time. The filters should also be regularly checked and cleaned throughout the winter.
- Ventilate the house: Keep your house dry and cool at all times to prevent the growth of mould and dust mites. To do this, run an exhaust fan in the bathroom while having a shower and in the kitchen while cooking. As far as possible, do not dry clothes indoors.
- Avoid too cold or too hot air: As far as possible avoid going outdoors especially on windy days. Instead of going for a walk outdoors, exercise at home or in a gym. When you go outdoors, drape a scarf over the lower half of your face to cover your nose and mouth. This will ensure that you do not breathe in too cold air or too hot air.
- Breathe correctly: As children, we’re told to keep our mouths closed. Not only is this good social etiquette, but it also prevents you from breathing through your mouth. The nostrils have tiny hair inside them that act as filters and keep dust particles and pollen from being inhaled. This also warms up the air while being inhaled. Thus avoid breathing through your mouth and instead only breathe through your nose.
- Take your medications: Create an effective plan of action to be followed in case of an asthmatic attack and get regular check-ups throughout the season. If you notice your symptoms worsening as the weather gets colder, talk to a doctor about changing your medication and its dosage. Do not skip your medication or stop it unless your doctor tells you to.