Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padma G
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padma GYour feedback matters!
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Good evening. I am Dr Anju Yadav and I am working as a Fertility consultant at Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic, Gurgaon. Today I will be speaking about the donor egg IVF.
With an advancement of IVF technique, now it has become possible for those females to conceive who have crossed their reproductive age group and have attained menopause. It happens with the help of donor egg IVF.
Donor egg IVF involves giving injections to egg donor for egg growth. Taking out eggs from her using a simple surgery and fertilizing an egg with the male partner's sperm culturing these embryos in the lab and then transferring these eggs in the female partner's uterus.
So, apart from these females who have attained menopause, who else can be benefitted using the Donor egg IVF?
These include the female who has attained pre mature ovarian failure, patients with the poor quality egg, patients with repeated IVF failure and females who have genetically transmissible diseases, some females who are older than 40 years of age. In such cases, donor egg IVF is helpful because as the female age increases, their egg quality and the number of eggs decreases. So, females with advanced age are also benefitted with this Donor egg IVF.
If you want to know more about this, you can contact me through Lybrate.
My girlfriend has small pussy . So , that even my penis head also not going inside her even after lubricated . When I tried to put it inside by force , she is shouting with pain and saying that I can't bear this pain . I'm also afraid of forcing , becoz her vagina may tore inside and cause bleeding . What can I do ? How to have sex with her , without hurting her vagina too much .
Hi. I am female 23 years old. Suffering with swelling in left labia majora from 2 days. I don't have itching problem but its paining. I was unable to sit or walk comfortably. Suggest me how reduce it. Nd also can you pls tell me why it gets swelled.
In my mother's breast there is a lump. In the FNAC report written as "breast cytology category c5 (malignant) with cytomorphological features" What does it mean?
I am having pain in my right breast after my period ends can I know why it is so. Is it serious condition.
Hi Doctor, I'm 24 years old. i'm a diabetic patient. Now i'm pregnant. starting of pregnancy. Doctor there are any problem to eat dates during starting of the pregnancy.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common treatment used to help people with somatic symptom disorder.
- Medications: Since depression and pain often occur when a person is suffering from somatic symptom disorder, antidepressants can be given as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.