Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padma GYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old. Now I am planning for baby so I consulted Dr. In my ultrasound (tvs) result it is showing septa 6.4mm. My Dr. asked me for operation. So I want to know whether I should for operation or not.
My girlfriend has irregular periods and some time her periods are come in 15 days some time in two months and she doesn't enjoy sex.
Hi doctor. I am 36th week pregnant. I am having constant uterus hardening. My gyn told me I am having time for going to labour. My cervix is close and not dilated. I heard dt pineapple helps in cervix dilating. Can any one help me in dis. Or else suggest me for having natural labour.
Hi doctor I'm 25 I had unprotected sex with my bf nd my periods got delayed for 5 days. I took urine test it seems positive. Nd I'm much worried .nw I'm taking monsoon tablets 6 pills per day for 3 days. Will I get my periods. Pls help me.
4 Benefits of being a vegan
Being a vegan is not a fad diet. It's also a personal philosophical and lifestyle choice. A person may choose to become a vegan because of environmental factors, health factors, and other ethical reasons. What differentiates a vegan from a vegetarian is the fact that a vegan not only doesn't eat meat or other animal products but doesn't use any other animal products or by-products whatsoever, such as dairy products, leather, eggs, honey, wool, silk, fur etc.
Good News is that adopting such a lifestyle can be an entry into a world of better health.
Some of the health benefits of being a vegan are:
1) Improved mood - Edible and dietary sources of food from animals are rich in arachidonic acid, and research has concluded a relationship linking mood disturbances with arachidonic acid. It has been also found that restricting the consumption of meat, fish and poultry can lead to mood improvements. Vegetarian diets are not rich in this acid and, thus, they may help in uplifting your general mood.
2) Can reduce chance of diabetes by up to 50% - According to a research by Loma Linda University School of Public Health, a vegan diet can lead to a drastic reduction in the prevalence of diabetes. A vegan diet also helps in the management of diabetes as well as helps to reduce the likelihood of contracting diabetes by 50%.
3) Lower cholesterol - Eating animal fat doesn't have any benefit. Instead, it can have harmful health effects. Thus, it's not surprising that once animal fats are removed from your diet, it can lead to a healthier lifestyle. After studying the long-term effects of following a vegetarian diet, researchers in Korea have concluded that body fat and cholesterol tend to lower in vegans than those who follow a non-vegetarian diet.
4)Reduced risk of stroke and obesity - Vegans, in general, have a lower chance of binge eating and choosing to eat food out of emotions; this is because they follow a strict diet. These two factors, which contribute to obesity, are mostly observed in non-vegetarians and very rarely in vegans.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
After the sex, I have irritation/burning sensation inside vaginal walls with lower abdomen pain sometimes. Please advise.
I read about yeast infection and I wanted to know if I was acquiring the same? According to the symptoms I don't feel pain but there is white watery discharge during my ovulation period and inflammation is normally negligible but sometimes it is because of low water consumption and there is no itching in my vagina. Can I be acquiring yeast infection?
I m 33 years old my period has stopped for last two months. Pls tell me what is the cause of this problem and what should I do.
Here are causes, symptoms and treatments of PCOD.
Hi everyone. So we will be discussing about PCOD that is Polycystic ovarian disease.
PCOD is a very common problem in young females these days and every now and then we have a patient in our OPD who complains of abnormal cycles and weight gain and as soon as patient works in our OPD you straight away know that this is a PCO patient just by looking at the patient and PCOD as we all know is Polycystic ovarian disease. The pathology lies in the ovaries and we have multiple cysts in the ovaries. If we do a ultrasound we can see small small cyst which are arranged in necklace pattern hence the name PCOD.
So this patient generally suffer from abnormal cycles. They have prolonged cycles, weight gain and increased facial hair and they are bothered a lot by the symptoms. By the way we have very good treatment available these days. We have very good supplements which can help elevate all these symptoms. The mainstay of treatment remains weight loss. If these patient lose even say 3 to 5 kg, they see a dramatic improvement in the cycles. For facial hair they can go undergo laser therapy and other treatments which are available. Later on they might infertility.
We have very good treatment for that also and the patients respond very well. If you want to know more about PCOD, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Hi doctors, My wife was pregnant with 2 and half month, but there is no growth inside of child. There is no positive result in ultra sound. Gynacolist saying I have to go with abortion. So just want to know is there any medicine of abortion or we go with operation. Pls suggest ASAP. Thanks.
Hello. I recently got married and we are trying to conceive ever since. I missed my period and its been 5 days since. We did a home pregnancy urine test with VELOCIT with the first urine of the morning. However the device showed as negative. What should I do. Should I get a blood test done to determine pregnancy?
Hi, My wife has normal period till last month. After that we had sex with protection. But I am scared if it was worked well. Now 5 days are passed and she still not got the period. Is it normal or will have to consult with the doctor.
I want to postpone my mensuration because of religious function in our home its important so please suggest some medicine and is it healthy.
My wife is 35 years old, she has endometriosis cyst in her right ovary, almost 5 cm. How to cure it without operation?
Does the pregnancy test kits work with urine collected any time of day or any special time collection required. I have tested my wife at evening but result negative. Pls suggest after how much day passed after missed period the test will work?
I am 27 years old married lady. I have a left tubal blockage as well, and it's incredibly frustrating. I tried doing IUI's but had several cancellations in a row due to the eggs always being on the wrong side. I want to know is the egg always release alternative side each cycle?
Modern lifestyle generally motivates you to be conscious of your health and external obstacles to attain a fit body. But like many other problems that are not quite evident, lack of sex in your relationship may look like a trivial matter in the beginning, but can become a bigger emotional and psychological problem for you and your partner. Here are several ways in which lack of sex can lead to trouble in your relationship, and in the long run affect your mental and psychological health.
- Resentment as a primary factor: It has been widely accepted that resentment towards your partner is one of the primary reasons for the lack of sex in your relationship. However, you cannot ignore the fact that in most cases, lack of sex, which is not due to resentment, leads to resentment and misunderstandings, making it a serious issue. This will indeed induce great stress in you, affecting the way you treat your partner even outside the bedroom.
- Harm caused by resultant depression: Lack of sex in a relationship often goes a long way in widening the emotional gap between you and your partner. It results into simmering resentment or quarrels. The feeling of rejection has been known to induce severe clinical depression, which can seriously affect the relationship.
- Stress which you can't cope with: Doctors all over the world agree that sex is a great stress buster. The release of chemicals like endorphin or oxytocin inside the body induces relief and a feel-good mood, which reduces anxiety of daily life goals. When you stop having sex, the stress increases, which at some point of time or the other will lead to misunderstandings and problems in the relationship and emotional strain.
Overall, lack of sex leads to insecurity in the relationship and builds up mistrust, which in turn affects your and your partner's personal health. So, sitting down and discussing how to address this issue might be a good idea if you notice the lack of passion in your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.