Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P VishwanathanYour feedback matters!
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady Knows She's Hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem—four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, Never criticize other women's bodies. "She'll worry about how you feel about hers. "She won't feel comfortable showing you her body if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite."
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. "A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax—your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O-or-Big-Zero attitude.
Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together."
Penis Size just doesn't matter!
The cliché is true: It is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size.
Dr. Sharmila Majumdar, Sexologist & psychoa
MS sexuality, M.Phil clinical psychology, PhD Cognitive Behavior Modification
Certified by Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA, in treatment of resistant depression
Sir, I am feeling too much weakness, fatigue, my legs & arms muscles seems weak too, I have taken medicine prescribed by a neurologist, but does not work. Feeling too much depress and anxity too, due to my ilness. My blood and urine report i. E. Cholestrol, kidney, lever, thyrid all are ok except one, that is vitamnin d. My vitamin d level is 16, so is this all are happening due to vitamin defficiancy or due to anxity, please suggest. Whose consulation should I take: orthopedic, physritist or a medicine specialist. I have cervical spondylities also.
My wife has got PCOS & after her sonography we found her ovaries are bulky & small cysts as well. Can you please suggest what we can do to cure this & have a healthy pregnancy?
Hi This is Kiran kumar and I am 45 years old and I am facing the problem of knee pain since one years and I have taken medicine but there is no use and the pain is unbearable please help me.
I have work on table and in last two years my weight is gone up from 35 to 40 how can I lose my weight.
Dear Doctor, I am 39 years old male, suffering from diabetes last 6 yrs. Bp from last 4 months recently checked creatinine is 1.9 consulted nephrologist using medicines inj insugen-r 15 units twice a day, cinod-10-8pm, telsar-h-8am, omnacortil-20-8am, pan-40-8am from last two moths what is the status of my health what precautions I need to control creatine. Suggest me.
I am female & I had a fever past 1 week now its not there but continuously vomiting is there and too much of head ache. My platelets are also low. What should I do. Taking medicine still.
Hi, I am trying to convince but i am not getting pregnancy. My last period was on feb 19th. What is my ovulation time? My periods are regular.
Sir I'm 20 years old boy. Im skinny my weight is only 56 kg. I feel very embarrass when people call me skinny. I want to become muscular & gain weight as early as possible. Please help me sir. Thanks a lot.
I am a 25 year old guy. I have a lean body and not able to gain weight after several attempts. I do not want to use supplements. Please suggest me something related to my diet. I am a working professional.
I am a 18years old boy I have a severe pain in my stomach since one week, I tried many home remedies but didn't work please help me? What can I do!
Sometime I get pain in my heart I think I hve gas problem bt I am bit confused pls me tell me the symptoms and how cure it.
Suffering from severe low back pain take medicine but no recovery in spite of precaution. Hot fermentation also. In digital xray nothing found. Pls guide.
In India, especially the urban centers, obesity or even being overweight is becoming a new epidemic. The increases in consumption of fast foods, sedentary lifestyles and stress have increased the incidence of this problem. This has in turn, led to an exponential increase in the cases of diabetes, heart diseases and blood pressure among a host of other problems.
The Ayurvedic approach
Ayurveda is a discipline, which has been practiced over many millennia and contains the collective wisdom to effectively treat problems of obesity or being overweight without side effects. According to Ayurveda, the body is made up of 7 elements or Dhatus:
- Rasa (Lymph)
- Rakta (Blood)
- Maans (Muscle)
- Meda (Fat)
- Asthi (Bones)
- Majja (Nervous system)
- Shukra (Reproductive System)
However, if you are overweight then it means that due to an imbalance of the ‘Kapha’ dosha, you are accumulating more ‘meda’ or fat. Ayurveda has some very effective actions to prescribe through which you can lose weight very effectively. Some of these tips are mentioned below.
- Drink a mixture of lemon, honey and water first thing in the morning: Drinking a mix of lemon, honey and water helps to jump start your metabolism and boost your digestive system. Drinking this regularly over a period of a few months and would help reduce your weight very quickly.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes a day: This is a very important step as meditation helps relax your mind, muscles and nerves and reduces stress. This enables you to take better decisions throughout the day. It also controls your appetite thus stopping you form binge eating. Meditation and relaxation have also been shown to contribute to weight loss by keeping the metabolism regulated.
- Do at least 30 minutes of exercise: It is important that you do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily as it would regulate your metabolism and help you to keep burning fat throughout the day. Incorporating light yoga along with a brisk walk is possibly the best way to safely and easily lose weight. Some of the easiest poses to lose weight would be
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose
- Setubandhasana or Bridge pose
- Bhujangasana or Cobra pose
- Vakrasana or Half spinal Twist pose among many others
- Consider your diet according to season: According to Ayurveda, you should be careful about what you eat during the various seasons as this will ensure maximum nutrient absorption without the deposition of fat.
- Eat three meals a day, not more: According to Ayurveda, you should have three meals a day without any snacks in between. Have a heavy breakfast as that tends to set the tone for the day, followed by a comparatively light lunch and an even lighter dinner. This is because your digestive system functions most effectively in the morning, fairly fast at noon, but it is the most sluggish at night.
- Go to bed early and rise early: This is often propagated as disturbances in the Circadian rhythm or the natural sleep and waking cycles are a big contributor to weight gain. Once this is properly regulated, it could result in weight loss because of your body metabolism being properly regulated.
I am having throat infection. I ate 2 raw garlic pieces. In the night my nose blocked, jelly like spit from nose include blood in it. Is there any problem.
Is your energy lagging? Though it may be the last thing you feel like doing when you're tired, exercise -- even a brisk walk -- can be more effective than a nap or cup of coffee at fighting fatigue.