Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P SulochanaYour feedback matters!
I have doubt regarding the color of my urin, since 2 days it is yellow in color, is there anything to worry or is it normal?
I'm a 43 aged female. I keep going to the toilet 7-8 times a day. It's not loose motion. I'm suffering from thyroid. My legs has swelling since 16 years approx. I've opted many ways to cure my swelling from legs but nothing happened. Also ive acidity in my stomach all the time and constipation. If I eat anything my stomach rises up. Please help me with my stomach and swelling on legs.
I am 44 years old female, two years back I was deducted with Pituitary tumor (as my serum prolactin went high and MRI proved tumor) doctor gave me Carbologine 0.25 and after almost one year contrast MRI showed tumor is not there and Doctor stopped Carbologine, Now four months back I was deducted Trigominal neurological and pain keeps on coming back again and again under the eye portion and ear and most effected. Doctor has given me Gabapane 300mg daily, But effect is not there, what should I do now? One Doctor said that it may be due to tumor has reoccurred.
I have had jock itch for about 3 months and a couple. Of weeks earlier had sex with my gf who does not have sex with anyone else in my knowledge and since then I have around 10 bumps on my penile head. Is that related to the fungal infection too. Also, the itching has transferred to legs and back too. What meds are recommended for me.
After an attack of myocarditis, what are the chances of having it again? How sensitive is that case after one attack?
Sir I have a diabetes from last 6 months what's can I do for clear the diabetes. How can I control please sugest me.
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs.
These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.