Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. P.Shiva PrasadYour feedback matters!
I don't have acne but do have lots of small pimples on my forehead, I have active lifestyle as I am a model means I do take care of my skin. And I eat lots of fresh fruit and drink lots of water please suggest me.
Is marrying maternal uncle's daughter safe in terms of baby's health? I have read about mutation from wedding cross cousins, although it is a common practice of wedding.
Do you have vague memories of your childhood where your mother used to run behind you with a glass of milk and a few almonds soaked in it? You might have cribbed about them, but all this while you might not have been aware that you were running away from one of the most powerful house of essential minerals. Such is the health benefits of almonds that it has its own fan following across the globe. It is a boon and a blessing for your well-being. Let us have an overview of it.
Health benefits Of almond oil
The health benefits are not just limited to the nuts. Almond oil too can supply a massive amount of benefits when included in our diet regularly. Though a bit expensive, a regular intake can keep many of the complications at bay. Here’s why:
- Controls heart ailments: Almond oil is enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids. They boost the health of your heart and can curb cardiovascular diseases. A regular intake can reduce the chance of a stroke by a large margin.
- Regulates blood pressure and controls cholesterol level: Almond oil regulates blood pressure and can help in maintaining the cholesterol levels of your body. In many countries, almond oil is slowly changing the culinary landscape and the way we use the food ingredients.
- Strengthens nervous system: Almond oil is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also contains a robust measure of potassium. They nourish your nervous system and directly boost your memory. You can mix a few drops of almond oil to a glass of milk before you hit the bed for the best results.
- Helps in bone development: Almonds are a great source of vitamin D, calcium and potassium. Needless to say, this can be very beneficial for strengthening your bones. Simply massage few drops of almond oil to your bones and joints and in many cases, you can get rid of arthritis.
- Relieves stress and pain: Almond oil also has therapeutic properties, and can help in easing the pain and stress from strained muscles. You can heat a few tablespoons of almond oil and can directly massage into the affected area once it becomes warm. Doing this regularly can increase the strength of your muscles and can be a great muscle relaxant too.
- Can promote the health of nails: Brittle nails are one of the common problems that everyone faces. Almond oil can take care of this trouble easily. For healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil daily. They have a strong presence of potassium and zinc and they, in turn, hydrate your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
Some other benefits of almond oil are
- It controls heart diseases
- It reduces the chances of stroke
- It regulates the blood pressure
- It gives strength to the nervous system
- It will help in bone development
- It promotes the growth of nails
- It promotes the health of nails
- It increases the memory power
- It gives strengths to brain tissue
Apart from the abovementioned benefits, Almonds are useful in a number of ways, they improve your memory power, improves hair growth, is good for your brain tissues. Almonds are a powerhouse in their own right, therefore, you must eat them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi my baby 7 months old. She suffering every month loose motion. Please suggest how can control this.
Headache and eyes problem I not able to see in 10 feet's But I can see in only just two feet's only.
I am 25. I started having shooting pains in lower abdomen some hours back suddenly after lunch. Again in the evening I could feel pain and folding sensation sensation in my stomach as if it is being squeezed. I kept hot water bag on my abdomen and felt a little relief. Sply on the left side when I press the abdomen it pains and is tender. It hurts when I walk. I have lower back pain also. 1 week back I had gone for a pelvic USG for some other reason and everything is normal. What is the problem?
Lybrate | Dr. K Nirupama speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY