Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. Prasad Rama KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am facing problem mere head kabhi - kabhi khichav mehsus hota back side of head se toh me iska main reason Janna chahta hoon.
Hello I am a business person of 38 years. Due to the stress in the work I don't get much sleep in the night I would like to please know the tablet for getting a relaxed sleep at the night.
Sir 1 week back I had unprotected sex with married girl and 4 days back I tested HIV it shown negative but I fell in depression and having some symptoms like small white rash on penis on next day itself and loose motion , I'm totally feared about this sir . Does it causes chances of HIV ? Please answer me
I am having some issues of acne and pimples coming out on a regular basis frm about last 4-5 months. I think it needs to be treated as soon as possible. These acnes are pretty large and are common to me now.
Dear madam I was applying minoxidil 5% initially as suggested by my physician to cure alopecia but my scalp sometimes feels etched or aching on applying it. Should I continue to apply it? Is there any other medicine to prevent alopecia Is fenugreek seeds a good remedy for alopecia.
I am a vegetarian, suggest me foods that are high in protein for building lean muscle mass, and loosing fat.
Hello I want to ask that does anxiety cause pain in heart or not? If ECG is normal. Then is it only because of anxiety?
I am 23 years old. I am having severe headache impulses from the last few weeks. I wear reading glasses. There is no fixed time. Its just for a few minutes and then everything gets OK. What should I do?
I regularly do jogging but my fat not loose to compare my work and I also eat healthy food at regular time. What I do, I get result fast?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.