Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Nithyananda Swamy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Nithyananda SwamyYour feedback matters!
Me Dr Sanjeev Kumar hoon, in Faridabad. Aaj hum baat karenge care of a new born baby.
Ek navjaat shishu kya hota hai?
Ek navjaat shishu wo hota hai jo Pehle 28 dino ka baccha hota hai, use hum navjaat bolte hai.
Navjaat baccho ko hum special kyu kehte hai?
Wo baby ki tendency hoti hai bohot jaldi infection hone ki, bohot jaldi shareer thanda padne ki, aur bohot jaldi unki jaan ko khatra bhi hojata hai.
Jab baccha paida hota hai to sabse pehle bacche ko maa ka doodh pilana chaie. Jab maa apne bacche ko seene se lagati hai tab maa ko is baat ka idea hojata hai ki baccha doodh theek se pee raha hai ya nahi pee raha hai. Aur isi se andaaza lagaya ja sakta hai ki mera baccha theek hai ya nahi hai.
Agar baccha maa ka doodh acche se pee raha hai aur ek bar doodth peene ke baad 2-3 ghante sota hai, 6-7 baar susu karta hai, aur agar bacche ka wazan theek se badh raha hai to iska matlab baccha bilkul theek hai. Aur bacche ki awaaz buland hai jab wo rota hai, iska matlab baccha theek hai.
Lekin agar baccha lazy hai, chidchida pan hai, doodth kam pee raha hai, tatti me khoon araha hai, neela ya peela pad raha hai, safed pad raha hai, iske liye doctor ke paas jana zaruri hai.
Jab maa bacche ko doodh pilati hai, kahi baar maa ko lagta ki mera doodh he nahi aarha hai, ya mere bacche ka pet he nahi bhar raha hai. abse important hai ki agar baccha 6-7 baar aur baccha ek baar doodh peene ke baad 2-3 ghante soe aur uthne ke baad agar baccha buland awaaz me ro raha hai, iska matlab baccha theek hai. Aur agar maa ko lag raha hai ki baccha pet bhar ke doodh nahi pee pa raha hai, tab wo ek kaam kar sakti hai ki jab doodh pilaya aur doodh pilane ke baad agar baccha sota nahi hai, sika matlab hai ki bacche ka pet bhara nahi hai. Iske liye sabse important hai ki maa ko khush rehna hai. Isme husbands ka role bohot important hai, jo ghar ka environment hai wo ekdam theek rehna chaie. Aur maa jab apne bacche ko godd me leti hai to use bhagwan ko thank you bolna chaie ki," thank you bhagwan, tumne mujhe baby diya hai, mujhe doodh bhi dena". Jab maa aisa sochti hai, tab doodh badhta hai. Doodh maa ke stan se nahi brain se paida hota hai.
Agar maa acche se khae aur zada amount me paani peeye, to bacche ke liye doodh aram se ata rahega. Lekin agar fir bhi maa ko lagta hai ki doodh kam ban raha hai, to uske liye ek baar bacche ko doodh seene se laga ke pila de aur fir bhi doodh kam pade to chammach- katori se doodh pilade. Isse dheere dheere maa me doodh badhta jaega aur ooper ke doodh ki requirement bhi kam hojaegi. Bacche ka pet bharne lgega aur baccha fit bhi rahega.
Chote babies ke sath risk hota hai, thanda padne ka. Chote babies Kabhi-Kabhi 40 Degrees temperature me bhi thande pad jate hai. To iske liye sabse zada important hai ki bacche ko head se toe tak cover karke rakhna chaie. Topi zarur pehnani chaie.
Ek maa apne bacche ko touch karke he bata sakti hai ki bacche ko thand lag rahi hai ya nahi lag rahi hai. Agar maa ne bacche ko hath lagaya aur fir apne pet ko hath lagaya, agar dono garam hai, iska matlab baccha ekdam theek hai. Agar hath thanda hai, aur pet garam hai to matlab bacche ko thand lag rahi hai. Aur agar dono thande hai, to baccha serious hai.
Aaj kal sabke ghar me sari facilities hai, air conditioner hai, to aise me bacche ko garam rakhne ka sabse accha tareeka hai ki maa apne bacche ko seene se lgale aur baar baar doodh pilana. Maa ke doodh pilane se, maa ko bohot faede hote hai, jese ki maa ko cancer se bachaav hota hai, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, aur maa emotionally khush rehti hai.
Agar aap is vishay me kuch aur janna chahte hai to aap Lybrate ki website pe jaa kar, login in karke contact kar sakte hai.
My son is 1 year old and his teeth started growing from the 5th month itself, now he has 8 tooth (4 on top and 4 on below) and the 4 on top started decaying its is become very difficult to breast feed him as his tooth stated hurting the mother. What should I do?
Is cyclopam safe for baby of a year old if he has stomach ache with smelly potty. Potty is little watery too 3 to 4 times a baby. Please tell.
My question is for my baby who is 36 days old. She always stretch her body legs and hands and making sound like she feels pain. When I consult with doc she said that it is gas problem or stomach problem. She also prescribed some drops. But still problems is not resolved. Kindly suggest me what I have to do for her. Any medicine or any food which I have to avoid for her.
My son is 2 years old. He speaks few words like amma, ac tv, mama etc. His did not started walking yet without support though he stand still holding on to something even in one leg. He doesn't eat properly but drinks milk, juice, eats chocolate, biscuits etc but don't want food at all. His social interaction is also zero but behave normal in party groups n all. He likes to play n stay with few people he knows very vell. From beginning his growth looks like is delay compare to his age group. Right now he is 10 kg but his height is good. Please guide me. I am worried.
Children may run around having fun and growing in the process. Some children may be more active than the others and some may be more attentive at school. All children go through some sort of trouble while growing up. This is because of the drastic changes that the bodies of little children constantly go through. One such problem commonly faced by the children is bedwetting. This problem may be a common one, but it should be brought under control as soon as possible so that the children do not have to face social embarrassment as they grow older.
Apart from providing a healthy and happy living to the children, it may be essential to find a way of treatment that may not leave the child affected by the harmful ingredients of the regular allopathic medication. One of the safest and the most effective ways to be able to treat bedwetting is homeopathy. Homeopathy is a branch of medicine and treatment that works on the body of the user with the most natural ways. The medicines in homeopathy are made using basic ingredients from plants and other organic materials.
Homeopathy for children:
The use of homeopathy for problems that affect the children in particular is essential because of the fact that they have growing systems and the growth may get adversely affect with the strong and highly potent allopathic drugs. It is also important to understand the nuances of controlling the bedwetting issue in children and also know what the causes of the problem may be:
- When the children are highly fatigued, they may wet the bed due to the deep sleep that they may be experiencing after a tiring time.
- In times of winter when the cold is uncontrollable or much more than usual, it may be natural for some children to not be able to control their bladder.
- In a lot of cases, the children may also wet the bed when they have had a scary or traumatic experience.
Just as the causes of the problem are varied, it must be realized that the medications are also supposed to be administered according to the issue.
Homepathic medication for betwetting
Homeopathy is a stream of medicine that treats the body in the most delicate manner, which is why it is a safe alternative for children. However, it must also be ensured that proper medical intervention is attained to start a course of homeopathic medication as well, so that bedwetting may be treated within a desired amount of time and the child may feel free from the embarrassment of wetting the bed. Here are the 5 best homeopathic medicines for bedwetting that help in working this magic-
- Acid Phos
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.