Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.Naga SunandaYour feedback matters!
What we should consider the healthy diet for the diabetes patients and what should they eat in the morning, afternoon, and in the night time. Give me the perfect time table of the diet for the diabetes patients.
I am obese and I work in night shift so it is difficult to go to gym, I wanna lose weight. Please help.
How lose weight in a week? beacause i'm 70kg I want 2 make it 60 ya 55 my age z 26 years. Please help me doc:(
I am 25 year old female my height is 5.2 inches and my weight is 64 and continue I increase my weight but I want to lose my weight but how? Please give me suggestion.
My age is 24 but my weight is 45. I think my weight is low as per my age. Please suggest me how I can gain my weight.
How many push ups do a day. I can do 20continuous push ups. Totally a day 100push ups I do. Is it good for to get good muscle power. Food details also.
Sir, I do exercise daily but I don't found any improvement in my Arms? So please give me a right suggestions.
My amylase test returned value of267.1u/l. The reference range is given as 30-118 u/l. I do not have any other symptoms. Please advice.
How can I loose bad fats from my body so that I could get lean physic with abs? Since I do workout at gym.
Sir my friend age 30 wants to reduce his belly unwanted fat from belly area. What are the steps to manage this problem.
I am a 18 year old boy. My question is about diabetic patients. What is the real diet which can be taken by a diabetic patients.
How to make my body thin without using medicines please tell me good suggestion or tell me homeopathic treatments.
Hi, Every day after having more than 8 hours of sleep I feel very weak in day time at the same time I always feel sleepy. I am having daily joint pain problems with knee and back. Kindly guide.
I am 21years old. I eat very heavily but also my weight is 58. My height is 178 cm. Please kindly give me suggestion and what is my problem in my body?
Water birth, as revolutionary as it might sound, is not a bad idea. Common in the European countries like Australia and New Zealand, many birth centres in the United States have also started installing water birth tubs. It is the process of giving birth in a warm water tub, which is said to ease the process. The logic behind this goes that since the baby stays in the mother's womb for nine months in a water sac, therefore, birthing in a similar environment is better for the baby and less complex. Many obstetricians believe that this also prevents any kind of foetal complications.
There are both benefits and risk of water birth. They are as follows:
Benefits of water birth:
Water labour and water birth has the following advantages for the mother and the baby.
For the mother:
- The warm water provides mobility and comfort to the mother. The mother is also at a spontaneous position in water to change her location and deliver the baby.
- Pressure on the abdomen is decreased. Buoyancy helps in the efficient contraction of the uterine walls and it improves blood circulation, which again gives better supply of oxygen to the uterine muscles. The baby is provided with sufficient amount of oxygen while the mother endures lesser pain.
- Birthing in water helps in conservation of energy on part of the mother. The immersion helps to reduce collision with gravity and gives support to the mother's weight. This energy produced helps in coping with the uterine muscle contractions.
- The process of labour becomes more productive as it gives relaxation to the mother. While the mother calms down in the water, her hormones start working better and in turn the process is accelerated. The water also helps in soothing the pelvic muscles.
- The immersion helps in lowering the level of blood pressure and in reducing anxiety.
- Stress is hugely reduced as the mother is at ease and this helps in producing endorphins that serve as pain inhibitors.
For the baby:
- The baby gets a similar environment as the amniotic sac which helps in the birthing process gets added support.
- The stress of birth is greatly reduced.
Risks of water birth:
- There remains a risk of water embolism that is when the water enters into the mother's bloodstream.
- If the mother has herpes, this practice should not be followed as herpes spreads in water faster.
- This should be avoided in case of excessive bleeding and any kind of maternal infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.