Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Mallikarjun
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. P MallikarjunYour feedback matters!
SIR, I masturbate daily at least 3-4 times a day. Is it harmful for my health? Or is it going to be harmful for my marital life, in future. I feel too much weakness, so is it because of my masturbation. What should I do to overcome it. I can not control myself and cannot stop myself doing this.
How to control late come out of sperm while doing sex. And does daily sex is harmful for me and my wife.
Hi, Good Evening to you ! My brother who is based in Lucknow has twice undergone operations for his sinus problems. Now, again he has developed the same problem. Any remedy without operations? Please advise.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mood disorder that affects one's interaction and relationships with others. It generally develops during adolescence and persists into adulthood. It has been seen that those with a traumatic history of neglect or emotional, physical or sexual abuse are more prone to developing it. Though it affects people varyingly, these are some symptoms that help diagnose BPD.
1. Emotional instability - Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
2. Disturbing thoughts - One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
3. Impulsive behavior - Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.
4. Intense but unstable relationships - Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Your answered was helpful but you didn't tell me how to increase my sperm I am married so its giving problem to be a father for me we don't have any child we want a child so can you help us please.
Im 1 years old now days I will suffering from large fever. As cause of this I can not able to sleep. What can I do for this? Please help me.
We are out for a honeymoon vacation, everything was good until we both had dinner last night n since then having continuous loose motion n severe stomach ache.
I work for a insurance company. Due to immense pressure recently I am feeling a change in my health related issue. Presently I am not been able to sleep and I can feel that I am having memory loss very frequently. Please suggest what to do? I smoke heavily.
I suffered from fever and my body is not working actively what should I do in this situation please tell me.
I am 34 years old. I feel that am loosing my sexual desires and also have premature ejaculation problem whenever I indulge. What should I do?
I have continuous head ache and stomach pain heavily during night time and how to improve eye sight with out speds.
Sir I am suffering from nightfall & And doing toilet sona (veryam) leakage and small pennis pls tell me sir wt I am dng.
I am suffering from Gilbert syndrome. Resulting in impaired fasting blood sugar (I believe). Can it be cured. I'm 49 years of age profession concerned to flying Thanks.
When I was 6 years old I got operated of cyst. Now my age is 20 years and now I have a Epidytmus cyst of 3.5 mm and few varicocele in my left side. I do not want surgery again. Please tell me any rich diet or any other solution. I do not want surgery please find any solution for me. Thanks.
I feel cough/phelm in my thraot everytime. So I have to cough or sniff to clear it. I have a history of mild air obstruction for last 10 years.
- They Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Are High in Quality Protein
- Help You Lose Weight
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
- Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
- Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet