Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.J.RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
My hair fall rate is increasing. I have started using small onion juice. So will I meet with any good results soon. Now I am applying it thrice a week. My hair is also because of the climate. Will onion juice help me to get rid of dandruff. And will I get thick long hair.
I am suffering from dad/exima type on hip and dono jangho ke sides me bahut dino se ho jata hai .medicine leta hu to thik rahta hai .chhod dene ke bad fir ho jata hai. Please aap koi achhi dawai bata do.
I have many pimples and Scratch's in the face I should use many cream and medicine but doesn't work please give a solution.
From last six months I am facing severe hairfall and also my hairs have get thinner. What to do please suggest.
Fungus in my right leg feet between two fingers how it permanently complete remove and solve problem.
I am 37 years oldfrom past 7 mths I am suffering from boils which are very painful and big ones I had done puss culture and took injection but again I got and having too much of pain I cant feed my baby who is 7 mths old please help me
Sir/Madam, I am a 23 years old boy and I have a problem of short hair. I want my scalp full with long and healthy hair. What should I do now to get desired result?
What precautions and tips are to be taken to avoid the skin problems and other body problems related to this summer hot.
How can I concentrate more in study. I study only for 1 hour after that my head start pain Eye pain some time mind goes any where My friends say we are easily study for 2 3 hour I study minimum 2 hours at one time My hair are also turning grey and lot of hair fall.PLease tell.
I am 18 years male past 2 weeks my Skin getting darker full of acne. I started to use garner men face wash acne fight but it's not helping.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.