Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.J.RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello I am suffering from. Thinning of face skin .and dark circle. Skin gets almost thin ,no glow. Pls explain what I can do for it. Any cosmetic item. Or treatment.
My skin is dull for this season. Give me some information to avoid this problem. please give me solution..
What should be applied to acne/pimples. Should we remove it through blackhead remover or apply Retino-A?
I am a 20 year old female college student. I had no acne when I was 17 years old but now I do have it and I think the heat aggravates it more here. Recently I started using safi a unani blood purifier and use sandalwood paste on acne to soothe them. Is it the correct way to reduce it and moreover how can I get rid of the scars. Please help.
Hello madam I am sunny singh and I talk my face are oliy and pimples in my face I wash dail y bit not clearly my colour.
Sir/madam, please tell home made remedies or ayurvedic remedies for decreasing the spread of white hair. Without having side problems.
I have pimples in my face please tell home methods to remove pimples &also I have darkspots tell me how to Clean my darkspots.
I have oily skin and my face and hand get blackness in last some month. So what can I do. My face very dark in some month I don't how is it possible I use some face pack and natural remedies like milk malai apply on face So please give me best remedy which can. Give me my natural white color back.
Sir I have a lot of black spot on my face, pimples are increasing on my face day by by day what should I do? Suggest me.
My body skin is very black. Please suggest me how my body skin turns into white. What nutrition I take daily for white body skin.
I have hairs on my body. Is there any natural remedy or home made remedy for removing hair permanently.
You can easily prevent hair loss by
Regularly consuming sweet potatoes. They are packed with beta-carotene, which your body converts to vitamin a.
Vitamin a promotes the growth of healthy cells and tissues, including hair and the scalp. Sweet potatoes also contain plenty of vitamin c, copper, iron and protein.
You can eat boiled or baked sweet potatoes, depending upon how you like them.
Hi doctors I am suffering from hair fall problem more these days and my hair's are getting more rough and dry day by day and split ends also. I tried lots of herbal shampoos to prevent hair fall but it doesn't work. I use conditioners too for my dry hair on a regular basis but it also doesn't work. . Please suggest me any shampoos and conditioners by which I can get rid of this problem. Or I should consult a a doctor for this.
Iam having lot of problem with dandrough and hairfall. I tried many hair oils and shampoos but no use. So please give me the solution for my problem.
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamin c. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application.