Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Aruna Kuamri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.Aruna KuamriYour feedback matters!
When one not use a condom during intercourse, and how should one use a pill? Can you clearly give me the picture?
After having contact, if a girl bleeds and her periods are due the very next day, but she doesn't have periods on time. As in this case, she noticed blood on 14th night, and her periods were due on 15th, but till 18th she doesn't have periods. What does this means. She is a thyroid patient as well and usually always overdue with period date. On 15th morning she noticed brief mucus with few stains of blood. She checked with urine strip test (pregnancy), which is negative. Now what to do. Should she consult any doctor or still wait? Please help.
As many people use to say. Does having sex position determines the sex of the child? And the rate of making pregnant soon?
I am 22 (female). Two years ago, I found drops of blood after urinating or in my stool. Then it stopped suddenly. Recently, the same thing happened again. The stool does not change its colour, bt only blood comes as drops when the muscles near the anus squeeze. Please suggest any medication which can be helpful? Any any food to include in my diet or not. I face difficult in passing stool often. Please advise
I am getting my periods before time (10-12days) from last few months. While having periods I have pain in my breast which is not tolerable.
Add pistachios or roasted channa to your diet. Make them your evening munchies, as they help you lower risk of heart disease and help you gain weight.
How to manage Obesity?
Hello everyone. I am Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan. I am clinical dietician and nutritionist, working in this field for the last 22 years. See, today I am going to speak about Obesity.
What is the biggest killer today? It is not war. It is not natural calamities. It is not diseases but the lifestyle. You know, the major cause of all problems is obesity. So, today we are going to talk about obesity and generally when obesity comes and when you are on weight loss programs so generally people think that you have to eat tasteless food, boiled food and starvation, you have to only eat soups, you have to only eat salads, and it is a total torture for your body isn’t? But believe me, diet is a mind game. Kanchan House Of Health and Nutrition prepares a diet for you which not only satisfies your taste buds but definitely going to help you in weight loss also. We don’t give any yogo diet. We will make sure you will have all the food groups including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
We calculate everything and we give it to you according to your lifestyle, not according to my lifestyle. This is the biggest benefit if you take Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition’s diet. So when we talk about dieting, generally people think that eating soups and salads is diet or eating boiled food or eating tasteless food without spices is diet but believe me, diet is not like that. When your diet is good and tasty, then only you can sustain it for a longer period. Otherwise, in between you will stop that dieting and you will not achieve your diet plan or diet goals.
So if you want you can join Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition and we will give you the best diet which suits your necessity, which suits your requirement, which is actually according to your region, your time, your pattern, so whenever you want to join us, please contact us and keep watching my videos. Thank you very much.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.