Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niveditha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NivedithaYour feedback matters!
I aam 22 years old. My problem is vagina itching and yellow discharge and sometimes burning what medicine I should take please help me.
Hi madam/sir, I have been through 2nd c section in Dec 2015. My problem is when I sleep in da night and after few hours wen I get up for bathroom, I feel like stretching myself wen I do so I could feel some muscle movements at incision. I could feel something heavy around incision. This started after 1 month. Why is it happening.
Health benefits of mango
1. Prevents cancer:
Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methyl gallate, as well as the abundant enzymes.
2. Lowers cholesterol:
The high levels of fiber, pectin, and vitamin c help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically low-density lipoprotein (the bad stuff).
3. Clears the skin:
Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos help clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
4. Improves eye health:
One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin a, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Alkalizes the whole body:
The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
Mango fruit and mango cubes on the wooden table.
6. May help with diabetes:
Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also has a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
7. Promotes healthy sex:
Mangos are a great source of vitamin e. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin e was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (from whole foods) does help.
8. Improves digestion:
Papayas are not the only fruit that contains enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.
9. Helps fight heat stroke:
Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm from overheating. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong 'sun energy' is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.
10. Boosts the immune system
When it comes to collecting sex benefits of eating chocolates there are many benefits that are involved. If you really want to have a steamy and enjoyable night then eat dark chocolate and enjoy the session with your beloved. The real benefit of eating chocolate is that it helps in achieving proper arousal, desire and satisfaction.
There are many researches that have been done in this regard and as per research done by Italian scientists, women who eat one chocolate bar everyday had a great increase in their libidos and their overall sexual experience increased to a great level. Here is some of amazing sex benefits of eating chocolates.
1) Presence Of Special Elements In Chocolates Boosts Up The Sexual Desire
The best part about eating chocolate is that it has got a special and unique stuff called as PEA also called as phenyl ethylamine. This stuff helps in releasing of endorphins which are good mood-altering agents. As a result the entire body and mind becomes more active and there is a sudden burst of energy inside the body leading to increase in the sexual desire.
It also helps in making us feel lighter as well as happy and when you are relaxed and happy the sexual experience becomes a great experience.
2) How About Playing With The Chocolates That You Are Going To Eat
Studies have indicated that playing with chocolates bars and candies during the foreplay increases the chances of having great orgasms. This applies to both female as well as males. In fact there are many games also that are available such as the famous strip chocolate checkers.
As soon as the partner wins the moves the other partner also starts to remove his or her clothes resulting into a pleasurable moment.
3) You Can Also Rub Chocolate On Each Other
This is one of the most tried and tested methods of indulging into a hot sex session. All you need to do is to apply chocolate on each other’s body and then start licking it one by one. Immerse yourself into a hot sex session as you complete the process. The whole experience is truly memorable and leaves you with complete satisfaction in the end.
You will definitely remember this moment for your lifetime. Studies have also proved that when you apply the chocolate on the skin the skin gets immediate boost and also cheer ups the mood.
4) Dark Chocolate Has Got Many Psychoactive Properties
Studies have also proved that dark chocolate has got many psychoactive properties. Dark chocolate consists of a special substance called as anandamide and this substance activate the portion of the brain that is good for doing sex. Hence to have a sensually leasing experience you must eat dark chocolate.
All your feelings and euphoria gets a strong boost as soon as you eat chocolate and the excitement level reaches to an amazing new height during sex.
5) Chocolate also helps in increasing the sugar levels and hence the metabolism gets a strong boost
Another best part about eating chocolate for sexual arousal is that it helps in increasing the sugar levels inside the body and the metabolism also gets a strong boost.
Those people who are facing issues of a premature ejaculation must eat dark chocolates so that they can stay longer in the race and the female partner enjoys the sex session to the ultimate level of orgasm.
My wife is 8th month pregnant. And tom is karvachoth fast. should she keep the fast or not. And what about mehandi. Can she apply mehandi on her hands?
I am having urine problem and white discharge problem from last four years so it means that I am having diabetes.
Hello. I am suffering from mensuration cramp from so many years every month. Its very painful that I have to take pain killer and injections also. I tried lots of dots advise but no result. Its start on first day and last for three days. My pains occurs on left side of my lower belly and its goes upto my whole leg. Even I am not able stand properly. please help me in this problem.
Gestational trophoblastic disease is when there are trophoblastic cells which are growing abnormally inside the uterus. It is a pretty rare disease. Gestational trophoblastic disease mostly occurs after conception. The trophoblastic cells are a sort of tumorous cells which surround the fertilized egg in the uterus. It is a very serious and painful condition which can even become cancerous.
Here are the treatments for gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Hysterectomy: A hysterectomy is when the entire uterus is removed from the body using surgery. Hysterectomy is one of the most common methods to cure gestational trophoblastic disease. However, after the hysterectomy, a lot of beta human chorionic gonadotropin blood tests are administered every week. Beta human chorionic gonadotropin blood tests are sometimes shortened to B-HCG blood tests. Patients will also have to visit the doctor for up to 6 months every month following the hysterectomy. However, since a hysterectomy completely removes the uterus, it is probably a last resort option as the baby is kept in the uterus. Chemotherapy and dilation and curettage are perhaps better options if you have gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done with one or more anti-cancer drugs. Chemotherapy is continued until the B-HCG or beta human chorionic gonadotropin levels are back to normal. If the chemotherapy does not reduce beta human chorionic gonadotropin levels or the tumor spreads to other parts of the body, then different treatment is required. This includes using chemotherapy for what is known as high-risk metastatic GTN for the gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Dilation and curettage: This is a much less drastic procedure and is usually done when the tumor has not spread as much. A D&C which is the short form of dilation and curettage is performed so that the inner parts of the lining of the uterus as well as abnormal tissues are all removed. This is performed by dilating the cervix so that the inner parts of the lining of the uterus as well as the abnormal tissue is all removed. However, a dilation and curettage is safe only when you have a molar pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!