Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin AnnarapuYour feedback matters!
Gud afternoon doctor. From some days I am having a chest . Before some days it occur only after when I do exercise .and now it is continue as I am doing exercise of not but I am suffering from chest pain. Please tell.
I am a non vegetarian I want to reduce I am over weight by 25 kgs. I have herniated disc too I have to reduce at any cost what should I do. I am from india I have cholesterol of 225 BP goes up at times.
I'm obesity patient and wen ever I exercise I have heart rate of about 95 so plzz suggest best drug.
My heart is pain some times a week and I can not take air into my body properly and my body is paining some times please help me what I can do.
I am a diabetic which is now fully under control with the medicines prescribed by an expert Physician. However the blood pressure has gone high viz. 110: 170 for which I have been told that it is the side effect of medicines given for controlling blood sugar. In view of above I seek necessary advise whether to continue with the diabetic medicines besides additional treatment for controlling the blood pressure. Thanking you,
I am 22. My Blood Pressure has risen to 140/80. What could be the reason for this in such an early age? And is this normal?
My triglyceride is 200 and good cholesterol level is also below recommended level. Should I start medication. I'm 40 years old. Pls suggest.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.