Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithin Annarapu
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin AnnarapuYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor mera naam ali hai mere heart beat khud hi bahut ho jaate hai or pura jism halka halka kaapta hai matlab vibrate hone lagta hai mujhe ye problem abhi 1 month se ho rahe hai please aap mujhe is problem ka elaaj batao.
What is the best medicine for high blood pressure and what are the daily diet routine for heart patient?
My son is 35 years mentally retarded. His BP is 124- 91 @ 10 pm, 115- 75 @ 10 am, 111-78 @ 11 pm. Does he need BP tablets, some time high but not all day long. please advise. Thanks.
My father age is 50 and he suffering in high blood pressure 142/94 My question is black tea reduces the blood pressure?
My dad is heart patient. And before some day ago he placed a stand in heart so what is precaution to be followed
I am 30 year male. My father have heart blockage issue and last year By pass surgery was done. What precaution I should take to avoid heart disease? Thanks Ankush.
This question is in relation to my father. He is 60 years old and underwent open heart surgery two years back, and he is also diabetic. Currently he is suffering eye related problem with respect to diabetic retinopathy and also leg pain because of diabetic neuropathy. He is worried because of these and off late he is suddenly behaving weird in his sleep, like shouting, doing weird actions without his notice, this continues for one to three hours and becomes normal after that and he is not aware of any of the actions he did. Just wanted to know what could be the problem is it the medicines that is showing its affect on mind or any other brain related issue please let me know and whom should I consult for this issue.
I am 33 years male my total cholesterol found 214. Does protein diet reduces such as chicken reduces the cholesterol? What should I eat or not eat? My blood pressure was found 140/100 last two weeks how can I reduce it? How to reduce weight & fatty stomach?
I am 59 years. Suffering from hypercholestremea & raised bp. got advice to take allium sativam q and is taking for last one and half month along with telmesartan 20+amlodepine 5. The bp is normal 110/80 but the total cholestrol is 253. Also constipation is feeling. Is it due to the effect of allium sativam? kindly advice.
Sir I am a medical student I want cholesterol free diet please help me sir. Two months before I have high cholesterol so I reduce fat foods this can affect my body that leads to reduction of weight.
Does cholesterol affects sexual life? I'm 27 years old and I'm taking rosuvas tablets. For past 4 months. Just need to confirm that this affects the sexual life. Some time I feel tired and some time I don't feel to do intercourse with my partner. And also can't last long. I come within 15 to 20 stroke. Any remedies for me?
Diabetes is a problem to me from 2003 in a mild form. My current HBA1C is at 7.2. I had also undergone a Angioplasty in 2007. I am on those BP, Cholesterol and Diabetes medicine. Is there any way I can get rid off the medicine for the Diabetes is what I am to look for. I am.
I am 52 years old I have high blood pressure for about 10 years & I am talking medicine named replace 50 for 1 time a day but still there is fluctuations in blood pressure sometime low & sometimes high .
I open my shop early in the morning and till late night then my job is very hectic then I have high blood pressure and sugar. Please help me to reduce my weight and have good physical shape of my body.
My sister is having difficulty in breathing since few months. CT scan shows deviated septum. Is there any non surgical cure for this?
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.