Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithesh Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My baby is just of 5 month. She is allergic to milk powder consist of lactose. Now by doctor recommendation we are providing soya milk. Is it sufficient in nutrition?
Hi. My son is 2.6years old. He was using Johnsons n Johnson baby soap but he got skin problem so doctors prescribed him Dermadew babysoap. So I stopped Johnson baby soap. I want to know which face powder to use for my son who has skin problem? Pls suggest me.
My baby is 20 days old she is 2.5 kg now. When can I use diaper for her. She is wetting full body in night times and she becomes cold.
My son vomits after eating anything. Is this a symptoms of viral gastroenteritis? What medicine to be given to him?
Sir, Mera beta hai 16 months ka use bhookh nhi lagti kamjor ho raha hai weight kam ho raha hai doctor ko dikhaya to unhone btaya ki T. B ki shikayat hai primary complex btaya hai to sir please bataiye iska ilaaj possible hai kya.
My daughter is seven and she gets cold attack every night her nose gets blocked and she freaks out as it becomes very uncomfortable for her to breathe. She doesnotven have cold in a days times that affects her.
My child is in 4th standard. He is 10 years old. But his height and weight are poor. His diet is ok. But no increment in weight. His weight is 16 kg. Is there any treatment for weight and height gain?
My 21 days old daughter start crying uncontrollably before urinating, she is facing this problem from past two days.
How can I take care of me ,my baby and my hubby? My husband is looking very weak because of job. My baby is used to force for gas but sometime he force but she doesn't pass gas that time her face become red. She is only of 2 month. Is it problem? And I am operated during delivery.
Our 4 month old baby has gastroesophageal reflux (ger) since birth. she is unable to feed properly because of that & she is in constant pain. allopathic medicine suppresses stomach acid and caused more trouble with indigestion and colic pain. please help with Ayurveda medicine. Thanks in anticipation for your help!
My 4 years old son is allergic to cold things. I hv given him lot of treatment but no effect. He is fond of curd lassie banana. But as he take cough and cold starts. What should I do for him.
My 2months baby girl has been coughing for almost a week, no fever but with her cough, i'm worried something might be wrong with her? She coughs when she tries to burp or when she gets choked and it worries me. Now, when she coughs, i've now noticed that she is starting to have short breaths. Her nose was blocked, took her to the health centre, they gave her saline drops. I discussed with them about her cough also, I was told when I reach home to steam her. This is the 4th day I have been steaming her. I feel she is getting worse, since she is starting to have short breaths. Please help. Need advice.
My younger son completed 2. 5 years and still not able to speak. Kindly advice for further action. Some times he not listing the our sound also.
A brain disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is characterized by a continuous pattern of hyperactivity and inattention, resulting in interference with normal development and functioning. The term is applied to both adults and children who exhibit these two characteristics over a long period of time. The condition is usually discovered during a child's early school years, between the third and sixth year (during which he or she may display problems associated with attention) and can go on into adulthood. Although medications are available under western medical science for treating this condition, they aren't free from any side effects.
Which remedies are generally used for treating ADHD?
Homeopathic remedies can help in easing some of the symptoms of this condition, making it easy for children to take part in normal school and social activities. A homeopath prescribes the relevant remedies after having a clear understanding of your characteristics. Some of the medicines that are used for treating the condition are Cina, Hyoscyamus Niger and Stramonium. While Cina is prescribed for alleviating aggressive behavior, Stramonium is recommended for treating fears or PTSD and Hyoscyamus Niger for sexualized or manic symptoms. But the one remedy that is most preferred for treating the varied symptoms of ADHD is Tarentula Hispana.
How is homeopathy different from conventional medicine?
When it comes to the homeopathic treatment approach for ADHD, it differs from conventional western medicine in two very different ways. Firstly, the treatment is personalized to suit your needs and health condition. For this reason, the remedy that is suggested to you differs from the one that is suggested to another individual. Such an approach allows a homeopath to better help you by addressing your specific symptoms compared to the conventional treatment of ADHD. Secondly, it treats the condition using smaller doses of the remedies and not higher doses so as to not aggravate the symptoms of ADHD.
In addition to being safe and non-toxic, when these homeopathic remedies are taken along with dietary modifications and lifestyle changes, they can bring about vital improvements in your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Mera baby 18 days ka hai agar mai use formula milk dena chahu to kitni quantity ek bar me deni chahiye please tellme.
What are you doing for your teeth? Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to taking care of the things you depend on most. Get the most mileage out of your mouth by using these strategies in your dental care routine.
Watch What Gets In Your Grill
A grill on a car keeps harmful things from getting under the hood. Think of your own grill as a filter system for your entire body. Everybody’s mouth is full of germs—some good, some bad. The bad ones can cause cavities and gum disease, which can lead to tooth loss. Severe gum disease is also associated with other medical problems, like diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Keep Your Fuel Tank Full
You wouldn’t put just anything in your fuel tank, so be aware of what you're putting in your mouth. Keep your engine running with a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.
Practice Preventative Maintenance
Your car won’t get very far without fresh oil and proper tire pressure. Your teeth also need regular care. Daily brushing and flossing are the best ways to keep your mouth healthy.
Get a Tune Up
Taking your car in for a tune up can extend the life of your vehicle and catch small repairs before they turn into big fixes. Regular visits to your dentist and good dental habits can prevent many dental diseases and will keep you smiling for years to come.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.