Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NishaYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had sex without protection and ipill was given on time, she did not have periods and then again in the same month v had sex and again ipill was given, still there are no periods and the month is about to end.
Should multivitamins be taken on regular basis or it should be cycled over a certain period of time?
I'm 30 years old married women. My husband is 30 years old. We are planning from past 3 years. I have a cyst in my ovary and I have eggs problem also. I have not got pregnant. I consulted doctors and she said" my all reports are normal" please suggest me how can I get pregnant naturally?
I have got married for 5years. We had not plan a baby since last 4.5yers. For the first one and half year I used a oral pill named ovral D. Then we used condom. Now how can we get success for a baby? We are trying for last 3 months. Is there any need to check a Dr. and have some tests?
Food is important for the health and growth of your hair as well, like all other body parts. The only difference is that you have to supply the food to the hair follicles before the hair strand grows since once it grows out it is nothing but a dead cell and nothing can make the hair thicker or straighter or healthier. But a healthy diet can keep the hair follicles nourished and the scalp healthy thus preventing hair fall and other various ailments that cause hair fall.
Just like your skin, you hair shows damage through dieting too. Just that the skin shows immediately and the hair to show the extent of damage would take longer. But nevertheless a crash dieting or an unhealthy lifestyle would surely take a toll on your hair too along with your skin.
Causes of unhealthy hair: there are also many other reasons for unhealthy hair too like,
1. Excessive smoking,
2. Excessive alcohol consumption
3. Unclean hair regularly etc,
But maintaining a healthy diet throughout would help in combating these much more effectively than any cosmetic products ever can.
There are many food stuffs that can help in healthy hair growth. Taking just any food that is regarded as healthy will not help. You have to know exactly, what ingredients favor in building block of healthy hair. In which food you would get these ingredients. You have to then include these foods into your daily diet plan. For instance protein is the most important ingredient that aids in healthy hair growth. The reason is that the hair strand is mostly made of protein and hence a protein rich diet would ensure that your hair stand is strong such that it does not break easily.
List of protein rich foods:
1. Whole eggs
5. Cottage cheese
6. Greek yogurt
12. Pumpkin seeds
13. Turkey breast
14. Fish (all types)
16. Brussels sprouts
Healthy scalp is necessary for healthy hair too and for healthy scalp you would need a diet rich in iron, vitamin e and some essential minerals like copper, selenium and magnesium. Vitamin d is also important. You would get vitamin d through the sunlight but remember that too much sunlight can damage the hair instead of supplying it with vitamin d. For protein, minerals and vitamin e, you should take ample amounts of fishes like salmon, eggs, leafy vegetables like spinach as well as lentils too.
It is important though that you consult a good doctor first before taking all the above mentioned food at once. Your doctor can plan out a balanced diet for you.
It is as important for the man as it is for the woman to undergo certain tests before the IVF cycle is started. Fertility is not only an issue for a woman, but it also might be for the man in question. There are certain tests that need to be conducted on men before they can gear up for IVF:
1. Semen Analysis: One of the most important tests for male infertility is semen analysis. Sometimes, a man may be completely healthy, but his sperm production could be of poor quality. Semen analysis is done to provide an accurate evaluation of sperm number, the ability to move (motility), size and shape (morphology), as well as the consistency and volume of the sample collected.
2. Binding Test: Sometimes agglutination occurs where the sperms might stick to each other by their heads or tails. Sperm antibodies might cause this problem. The IVF treatment's success might be compromised if this happens. A simple binding test is done to determine this.
3. Trial Wash: This is also known as sperm wash. It is mostly done to remove chemicals from the sperm. Not doing a sperm wash might end up affecting the later stages of the IVF treatment. In this process, the misshapen and immotile sperm is separated so a clean sample of motile and healthy sperm can be collected.
4. TUNEL Assay: Since sperms build up about half of a child's genetic makeup, a TUNEL Assay or 'sperm DNA test' is required. This test is done to measure the sperm population that have fragmented DNA. Negative impacts on genetics can hamper the success of the fertility treatment.
TUNEL Assay is usually recommended to men with:
- Leukocytes detected by the sperm analysis
- Age approaching 50
- A history of diabetes II type or prostatitis
- Exposure to chemicals or prolonged heat at workplaces
5. Screening for Infectious Diseases: This test is done for both the partners to check for diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis C, and so on.