Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nischay Bidada
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Nischay BidadaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to Dr Nischay Bidada, I am totally satisfied with the results. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Hygiene is very important, and I must Arogya Niketan was extremely clean. Dr Nischay Bidada doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I am benefitted with his treatment.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the issue of dandruff isincreasing day by day. with the hope that post treatment it won't happen again, I visited drNischay Bidada and herguidance has helped me immensely and has helped me gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Arogya Niketan in Hyderabad.
One of my cousin's referred to Dr Nischay Bidada. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. He has expert knowledge in the field. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my premature ejaculation issue. The atmosphere in the Arogya Niketan is always so positive and full of life.
I read about Dr Nischay on one of the social media platform . I consulted him as I was suffering from vaginal itching. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I am quite benefitted with this ayurvedic treatment.
In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my sleeping problem, but Dr Nischay has helped me immensely. I am so thankful to Dr Nischay for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The overall cleanliness in the Arogya clinic was amazing.
Due to not being able to staying healthy i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The Arogya Niketan is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Nischay Bidada and they referred us.
Dr. Nischay Bidada provides answers that are very helpful. ok sir, thank you very much for coprative
Dr. Nischay Bidada provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u very much
I am 18 years old. I'm suffering from acne and pimple problem. I've taken homeopathic for around 7 months and 2 bottles of berberis aquifolium, and 1 bottle of Safi. Still no results. Please help me to get rid of them.
From past three or four day i'm not feeling hungry Do not know whether it is acidity or cough gathered in chest but from yesterday i'm coughing as due to acidity I was eating ice creams and a bit cold drink.
Want face solution. I want clear face from small acne and pores pls provide home ayurvedic remedy pls give me answer useful.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly.
- “Shirodhara” therapy: For treating the hormonal imbalances in infertility many specific medicated oils are used on the head with “shirodhara” therapy. Special rhythmic movement of the liquid over the forehead at specific point bring the mind into a balanced state. This process stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and creates proper communication between them to secrete adequate amounts of hormones, including FSH. In women, FSH stimulates the growth of ovarian follicles and without FSH they do not release an egg, and thus leading to infertility. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!