Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisar Ali SajjanlalYour feedback matters!
My grandfather is suffer from heavy problem of acidity and kabj and gas problem .this is very old problem last 10 yrr. But still not resolve the problem.
I am 42 years old male and I am suffering from dry cough. My main proplem is cough maximum coming in night time when going to sleep or after sleeping. And that time cough coming non stop type and after one and half hour to two hour cough fully reduced and then I feel too muxh relief. Very rare time bulgum coming during cough. Due to too much cough chest pain also coming. So please advice me what I have to do for cureing this problem. Due to this cough I go through several blood test also in that test all thing is normal but esnophill is little bit high. So I requesr to suggest me good advice with correct medicine. For this I am thankful to you. Thanking you. Yours truly anjoy kumar nirala mobile: 9962347297 email: anjoynirala@gmail. Com.
I am having hearing problems. I wanna get rid of this. please suggest me the ear drops and reasons of this.
I am 25 years old female and problem in pain in chest and similar to omitting only at morning .plz give solution.
I am 34 years old female and my USG report shows a well defined left ovarian cystic SOL (size 46. 7 mm x 39. 6 mm approx). No septation or solid components noted within the cyst. Is it serious or required any major treatment. Please suggest what to do as I am getting married within few days.
Hello doctors I want to ask that in how many days one can relief from constipation with isabgol. Because I am taking isabgol from more then a week and sometimes it works and sometime not. And my water intake is also good and taking 3 servings of fruits also. So how many days I should have to take isabgol to get relief from constipation completely.
As the saying goes, it is all in the mind. This is very true especially when it comes to physical intimacy, where though the body plays a major role, the mind is what drives it completely. In surveys, it has been found that people enjoy sex the most when they are in a happy mood. It is very common to find people not even think about sex when they are upset and depressed.
In both male and female sexual dysfunctions, stress is the most common cause. Stress, for whatever reasons, affects sexual life and relationships in the long run. There are some strong connections between how stress affects sexual performance. Read on to know how the human body reacts to stress, which also explains the strong connection between sex and stress.
- Body image: When a person is stressed, there are effects like overeating, which lead to poor body image. These reduce the tendency to have sex, as the person’s self-image does not remain very positive.
- Hormone changes: Stress also affects the pituitary gland, which is the master gland controlling all other hormones. The thyroid, adrenals, and other male/female hormone producing organs are affected, thereby, affecting the entire cycle of menstruation, ovulation, and fertility.
- Stress hormone: The hormone cortisol (known as the stress hormone) is produced by the body when a person is in stress. When these are constantly produced as in the case with people who are constantly stressed, the production of sex hormones is reduced, thereby reducing libido.
- Blood circulation: Stress causes vasoconstriction or narrowing of blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the target organs. Reduced blood flow to the sexual organs translates to lesser amount of sex.
- Lifestyle changes: Some of the ways a person tries to manage stress is through excessive smoking, eating, drinking, and drug abuse. All these spell doom for a sex life, and may even cause irreparable damage to relationships. Smoking has been shown to be a major cause of impotence. Drinking leads to dehydration, which affects lubrication and therefore leads to painful sex, which may not be continued. Binge eating not only tires a person, but also leads to obesity, which again is not inviting for sex.
- Unhealthy relationships: When the person around is not nice to be with, it becomes a deterrent. Imagine someone who is stressed constantly, throws tantrums, has temper outbursts, and is generally cribbing and unpleasant. There is no doubt that the partner is not going to be happy with someone like that.
So, while sex is mostly thought of as an act of pleasure, it may not be the case always. There is a vicious cycle between stress and sex, which definitely can be managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Mera pass ke shop mein safed musali milta hai. Main buy karunga. But kya safed musali khane se semen jaldi nikala bandh hota hai. Kitna dose khana hai . Is ke bare mein boliye. Please tell.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod due to which my body and face both are fully covered with thick and coarse hairs (mainly called hirsutism). Is there any way to cure hirsutism permanently? Any medicine any treatment. Anything? Please help me out.
How to remove pimples on my face and how to avoid fro self masturbation and is der any problem if with excess self masturbation.
I am 25 years old, I have suffering from one side headache since 1 year, please tell me what is the solution for this.
I could not clean my stomach timely there is always constipation and always a little bit pain in my stomach.
I am 23 year female and I am having headache joint pains rashes and bruises from last 10 years and from 2016 February I am suffering from bronchitis sleeplessness night sweats vomiting diarrhoea and swelling nodes in upper lips and neck and from last two weeks I am feeling very weak and tired and having mental disorders.
My left side nose is completely and right side is little bit blocked I recently had an adanoid operation but after 4 months problem started again when I look inside the nose I find completly blocked with the flesh.
I am 36 years old male and a diabetic and I am having problem with my penis which accumulates with white fuzzy substance at the end of the day which creates itching and pain. I have noticed that this happens due to the accumulation of the urine which remains stuck inside the upper layer/fore skin of the penis. I am planning for go for circumcision, please suggest some medicine or an alternative for the same ?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.