Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife age is 20 years last 2 moths back I get married. But on the day of my first night I try to put my penis into her but the thing was i" m not able to put because she told me I have a pain while you are try to doing sex with me. But we both are ready for doing sex .what can I do please tell me doctor i'm very frustrated .Thanks .
My wife is having painful scanty menstruation for last 2 year. Now she is feeling pain 10 days after completion of menses. She is a known case of pcos. How to get normal menstruation?
I am 20 years old female and its 53 days that I am not getting my period last period occuref after 50 days. I had safe sex last month and also after 1 month of my last period I did hcg urine test with help of test card 2 times & both the times it showed negative result. If it is negative then why my period is so late? what should I do now? please suggest me something. Even I always use to get late period but it never exceed like this. Please help me! thank you.
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
I am 8 months pregnant. My heart is beating very fast. And I am feeling breathlessness. All my body is shivering. This is happening daily. Please suggest what should I do.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I want to plan for a baby but on hsg fimbrial blockage has been detected what treatment will be best.
Hi Doctors! I'm , 21 years old unmarried girl. Actually I have on unprotected sex with my bf on 4th of September Night sex k bad 12 ghante k andar hi means agle din 5sept ko din 12 bje tak maine ek ipill leli. But ipill lene k bad 5 september ko again I have an unprotected sex with my bf. So aesi situation mei kya mujhe fir se ipill lena chahiye ya jo ipill maine 12bje tk din 5september ko li thi vo mere dono unprotected sex k bad pregnancy se nachne k liye enough hai? please give a answer soon. Ye mai isliye puch rhi qki mere periods lastly 13th of august ko aaye the nd hmesa se hi mere periods 24 ya 25 days pr aa jate hai uske according 13 august k bad mera period 5 ya 6 tk aa jana chahiye tha but aaj 7 September bhi khatam hi ho gya ab tk mera period nhi aya. Isliye mujhe darr lg rha pregnancy ka. Plz tell me what to do in this situation kya karna chahiye mujhe 5september ko jo unprotected sex hua uske according abhi 48 hours hue hai so kya mujhe fir se ipill leni chahiye. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Dear doc I am highly confused and stressed over ths situation. I had unprotected intercourse with my husband on 28th Feb and the very next day. I took I pill within 24hrs. Now my periods are missed since 12th March. And I hv checked positive. One very dark line and one light pink line. But two lines were there on prega news kit. Please clarify how come I pill got failed? Additional information: 1. Last menses 12 Feb, 2016 2. Had c section delivery in Aug 2014 3. Had medical abortion in June 2015 Doctor, please guide me the next step which I shud take. Can I take mifepristone and misoprostol on my own to terminate it as last time my doc suggested the same tablets to terminate it? This time I am seeking your guidance. Thanks in anticipation and hoping for quick reply! Rajnee.
My wife is not having menstrual cycle for past two months she is not pregnant she is to fatty in regards with her age and height is ther any complication in becoming pregnant.
Mera 6 month ka baby h mai Maya aging into jldi ni chahti mera period hr month 7 din delay hota h is baar b 7 din delay ho Gaye mera pati k with relationship bna h 3-4 time without production but kuchh knowledge tha ki esa nahi krna h jisse conceive nahi hoga fir b delay hota ja rha h please meko batao ki mai esi kon si dava khao ya exsize kru ya garelu upaay kru ki 1-2 din me mera period a jaye.
My friend sister is getting pain in left side of the breast last 10 days. Local Doctor has advised it may be tumor. Please advice good lady Doctor. Thanks,
Can I take little saffron with cow's milk daily? Is it really help me to birth a fair complexion baby? Now I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant.
I m 24 years old and I hv a daughter of about 5years old she is healthy. I conceived for second time n I delivered dead baby at the 8th month due to polyhydramnios. Again I m pregnant now 4th month. I have severe lower back pain. So is that normal or should I go for any medication.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)