Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Endoor
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen EndoorYour feedback matters!
I am in IT sector. Have to work day and night sitting in front of computer at the same place for long time. Due to which suffering from back pain. What to do now.
I am getting back pain more frequently which gives pain only when I bend my back is their any good solution.
My brother is 19. Sound came from all his joints. Suddenly feel weakness sometimes in knee joints. His shoulders pain even fold clothes. Also when he lift heavy things and stairs up pain his shoulder joints elbow joints and knee joints. And his calcium, magnesium reports were normal.
Hi, My 90-year-old father while going in Auto sharing in Mohali, suddenly the scooterwala jumped over a pothole. My father got a bump at the hip middle and developed CRACK in the middle of hip. I checked up with orthopaedic surgeon who gave some medicines. He gets excruciating pain while lying down and and getting up from bed. Is there any medicine to stop the pain?
Osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in India. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (TKR) surgery is a common solution for OA knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee OA often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, TKR leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in USA have come up with the Bionicare Knee System which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.