Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarendraYour feedback matters!
Sir this girl is suffering from loose motions and had low fever. Prescribe some medicine for some relief.
Hi, I have a 5 months old baby. I give him a NAN pro1 infant formula with proniotics and didn't done breastfeed. He passing his motion once in 2 to 5 days with dark greenish colour. My question is, should I have to worry about this? And tell me the reason for why he passing such greenish colour motion and irregular motion.
My son is 4 years old. He is unable to write alphabets or numbers but he is able to say them. We are struggling day and night making him practice more and more but we are failed to him write himself. Please help us what to do so that he can write on his own?
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
My daughter is 5 yrs old and she has got dark circles below her eyes by birth. Some times it is light and some times it get darker. How these dark circles can be removed.
My grand daughter 5 & 1/2 months old has suddenly developed disinterest towards her bottled milk feeds. Her weight is 6.30 kgs. She is being given nestle man pro 1. Her regular intake was approx 130 to 140 ml 5 to 6 times a day, but she could take only 2 feeds of 130 ml each & 4 feeds of 80 ml in last 24 hours. Some sort of irritation is also a new kind of development, in her otherwise pleasant mood. She is not being breastfed. Her birth weight was 1.680 kgs only. Kindly suggest appropriate treatment/ directions.
Which is Best ingredient to milk for babies? Heroics? Pediasure? complain? Boost? How can we make cashwe, pista, almonds familiar or eatable to my baby?
Hi, Doctor there is problem in my sons tongue i. E. There is some whiteness in upper skin and sometimes it removes and sometime it is appeared. Age is 6 yrs, Stomach is Ok and Lever is Ok. Please give me suggestion. Thanks.
My baby is 4 months and my milk is not sufficient to feed her so what can I give cow or buffalo milk in place of mothers milk or I should give number which is better cow milk or nanpro.
She is only for 10 month old and my big daugther is 2 and half year old and she have a small white doted in his face.
Hi I am 30 F from South India. For the past few years I am in depression and over stressed. I am not able to concentrate in office. I am very sensitive person. I always be true to everyone. But I feel people are not the same to me. After my son was born I lost everything. My husband has not got any job. I am taking care of the family for past few years. I feel I am a suffering to my parents too, I am second pregnant now. I am in total tension thinking of my financial crisis. People at office also do not help me at all. The thing is I cannot concentrate in office now. I lost interest in everything. Sometimes I feel to die, Please help me.
I am suffering apydydamic cyst in my right testis, can you tell me is this cure with out any operation and with medication Please suggest.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??