Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narayana Goud B
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana Goud BYour feedback matters!
Hi Team, Today My 1.5 years old kid taken the thyroid tablet (which is prescribed for my wife) by misate. I have taken almost from my baby mouth. But still I had some doubts on this. Coud you please suggest on this.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.
Hello Sir, My son has down syndrome from birth, due to this problem his growth of body and mind is law, now how is 9 year old. Before 2-3 years he is suffering from that I concern child specialist, he suggest me valparin syrup (7 ml 2 times) for 3 years. But problem is increase, what to do? Kindly suggest me for that.
My son is 3 years in age. He is playing all time. But last two days when he eats heavy meal like rice, cerelac, he says pain in belli and doing latrine. Like mangohope. Please sir help me what can I do and what is the food chart of my kids. My son weight is 16 kg (approx) and he take crime medicine one week ago. So now what is suitable for him and how the problem is solve. Thank you.
My child born on 2 april 2015 vomits milk I breast feed her nor does she burps easily please help as i am worried.
Loving our children in a real way:
- Loving my daughter/son comes so easily when
- She/he wins a competition,
- Gets high marks,
- Listens to me,
- Keeps her room clean,
- Finishes her food,
- Pays attention while studying,
- Sleeps on time,
- Never raises her voice and
- Practices dance/singing/drawing without me reminding her.
That's the easy way to love.
However when I look back at my childhood I realize that the moments I really wanted love badly were when
- I scored less marks,
- Failed in a competition,
- Couldn't fall asleep,
- Didn't feel like studying,
- Wanted to laze around,
- Didn't finish the tiffin,
- Didn't complete homework,
- Forgot an important assignment,
- Fought with a friend,
- Had a heartbreak,
- Committed a mistake,
- Felt guilty,
- Felt lonely.
These were the moments when I needed my parents the most, I needed their assurance that it is okay to be human, to fall, to get hurt and what I wanted to listen in those moments was" I know it hurts, but i'm here with you. Maybe we can't do anything about what happened, but i'm here with you. And I love you for what you are, always"
This is real and unconditional way to love!
Yes I wanted to hear" I love you" loud and clear. It was the only thing that could heal my heart. Love!
It's the moments when we lose control of ourselves that we want someone to hold us, isn't it? you don't need to be perfect. Just be real!
Do you chose love the easy way or the real, unconditional way?
Today no matter what your child does, choose love and see how it heals you as a parent.