Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 35 years old and I get a lot of acne and have acne scars as well. There is a scar on my upper lips as well. I have taken 9 sittings of glycolic peels and have taken a lot of other medication. The upper lip scar doesn't fade at all, others have faded a kettle though. Please suggest what should I do.
Due to chemotherapy I had lost my hair. I want to grow my hair length faster. please suggest my some effective and fast homemade tips. In coming September there is a marriage of my sister. please help me.
Due to dandruff when I itch my scalp some blood with dandruff layer come what to do I used dandruff free shampoo too.
I am 17 years 5 months old and my skin is very oily I am use fash facewash and face clin A get for scars on my nose. I want to lighten my skin colour what should I do it is getting dard day by day.
Hi, My wife age 28 she is suffering from pimples in her face & her legs are paining in night when sleep. She didn't sleep in night also & black marks is coming near eyesight & water is going from body also.
Prolonged body ache and headache almost a month. Intermittent fever. Rashes on face and chest which cause itching. Hb, tlc, dlc, widal-- all tests normal Fever ranges from 99-102 Cough. Irritation. No appetite Medication:- Cepodem dolamide Liv52-syrup.
From last year I am suffering from chronic urticaria some doctor says I m allergic to light some says hormonal imbalance some says its cosmetic induce allergy I got my all test done like cbc whole liver profile hormonal test thyroid test and all my tests are normal. I have irregular itching on hand face and leg. My rashes dont go away even if there is no itching. I had anti allergy tablets light steroids and hormonal tablets but nothing has given desired result till date.
Hi, Sex-Female age- 28, Weight-50 .Approx 2 months I am suffering with ringworm. I'm very irritated. I always itching my body. I have also done many treatment but not get well .please tell me good medicine which I can fully free from ringworm.
I am loosing hair quickly and I use so many shampoos but there is no change in it. I have si many white hairs. So please can you help me.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin. There are certain habits which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are-
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe. Daily bathing is necessary to avoid build up of microorganisms.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer. Consuming excessive sweets leads to increase in acne & obesity related skin issues.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Food such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.