Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namrutha SalujaYour feedback matters!
Mera pregnency ka 9 mahina chal raha he. Vo bhi 10/7 ko pura ho jayega. Muje koi or problem nahi hey bas 1 din se vagina se pani leak ho raha hey. Iska kya mtlb he kya koi problem he.
GOD created both men and women with same qualities but differ in physique. The nature of the women to bleed every month by the hormones named Menstruation. The Menstruation is the highest quality which defines woman is always superior to man.
During Menstruation she undergoes various stress factors, but regain as phoenix bird within the period of 5 days as the quote says
“ In the man shedding of blood is always with injury, disease or death. Only the female half of the humanity was seen to have the magical ability to bleed profusely and still rise phoenix- like each month from the gore”- Estelle R.Ramey.
When you menstruate, your body sheds the lining of the uterus. Menstrual blood flows from the uterus through the small opening in the cervix and passes out of the body through the vagina. Most menstrual periods last from 3 to 5 days.
When periods come regularly, this is called the menstrual cycle. Having regular menstrual cycles is a sign that important parts of your body are working normally. The menstrual cycle provides important body chemicals, called hormones, to keep you healthy. It also prepares your body for pregnancy each month.
The average menstrual cycle is 28 days long.
Cycles can range anywhere from 21 to 35 days in adults and from 21 to 45 days in young teens.
The rise and fall of levels of hormones during the month control the menstrual cycle.
The average blood loss during the periods is 2 teaspoon, but it may vary from to 10ml to 50 ml.
The average menstrual cycle per year is 13
During the normal periods, Woman may experience mild pain,cramps, discomfort and mood swing.
Health tips for Normal Periods
- Don’t skip food, Take healthy balanced food regularly
- Take an egg daily
- Do regular 30-45 min. brisk exercise
- Take more of fresh juices
- Do yoga weekly thrice for 1 hr
- Take more nuts like Badam, pista, Cashew , Elachi and chia seeds
- Take more salmon fish
- Take iron rich foods like Spinach, Mushroom, coconut, lentils, legumesand soya beans
- Fat is healthy part of our diet, Take good fats likePaneer, Curd, liver etc.
- Juice of alovera, ginger, carrot,methi will help u relive cramps
Homoeopathy system of medicine since 200 yrs proven very good effective in treating Menstural disorder without any adverse effect.
Homeopathic medicines can provide significant results in treating menstrual disorders. Homeopathic medicines for delayed menses are natural, completely safe and effective in their action. The Homeopathic mode of treatment does not use any hormones or steroids and therefore, these medicines are not habit-forming in nature. In fact, they stimulate the body’s internal healing mechanism which responds by restoring its normal functioning.
Homeopathy is safest medicine for treating various menstrual disorder like dysmenorrheal, Menorrhagia, Metorrhagia, PCOD,PMS, PID, Fibroid uterus, Bartholin cyst etc.
The menstrual disorders include:
Absence of a menstrual period in Women and girls who haven't had a period for 90 days, even if they haven't been menstruating for long
Causes can include:
- Extreme weight loss
- Eating disorders
- Excessive exercising
- Serious medical conditions in need of treatment
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or serious problems with the reproductive organs, may be involved.
- Fibroid uterus
Painful periods, including severe cramps.
Menstrual cramps in teens are caused by too much of a chemical called prostaglandin. Most teens with dysmenorrhea do not have a serious disease, even though the cramps can be severe.
vaginal bleeding that's different from normal menstrual periods. It includes:
- Bleeding between periods
- Bleeding after sex
- Spotting anytime in the menstrual cycle
- Bleeding heavier or for more days than normal
- Bleeding after menopause
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ovulation problem
- Uterine polyps
- Fibroid uterus
Menstrual cycles are infrequent, greater than 35 days apart. It is very common in early adolescence and does not usually indicate a medical problem.
Healthy cycles in adult women can vary by a few days from month to month. Periods may occur every 3 weeks in some women, and every 5 weeks in others. Flow also varies and can be heavy or light. Skipping a period and then having a heavy flow may occur; this is most likely due to missed ovulation rather than a miscarriage.
- Delayed puberty
- Weight loss/ weight gain
- Hormonal changes
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Premature ovaries
- Ovaries abnormalities
- Athletic training
The greatest wealth is health. Physical health and mental health are just the two sides of the same coin. One wouldn't be functional without the other. For a person to achieve a complete sense of well-being, he or she needs to have a functional mental and physical health. Although there are hundreds of methods such as yoga, meditation, exercise and annual checkups to maintain good health, people are not aware of them due to many factors such as lack of awareness. Yet the following are some of the habits one can adhere to in their daily lives for a healthy living.
- Eat to stay fit: 'Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it.' Eating healthy is crucial as it facilitates and improves the metabolic functions of the body. One should always aim for a balanced diet consisting of adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be included and fried, fat-rich and fast foods should be avoided to the extent possible. The right foods help in fighting foreign substances while the unhealthy ones breed them.
- Rest to be at your best: Requisite rest and sufficient sleep is essential for proper functioning of the body. If perhaps, early to bed and early to rise is not your thing, then you might try going to bed at a regular time each day. A good night's sleep rejuvenates both the body and the mind after a day's work. It can be compared to the refreshing cold water that one craves after a long run. So for those who love sleep, you people are possibly on the right track.
- Follow an active lifestyle: A sedentary lifestyle is perhaps the cause of a diaspora of diseases in the long run. A daily dose of physical activity is quintessential for maintaining a sound physical and mental health. Physical workouts and exercises lead to an increased circulation of blood throughout the body and help both the body and mind to stay fit. If you do not get enough time for workouts, try running or walking for at least 30 minutes a day. It will help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I got married one week ago. My wife breast produce milk water colored 2-3 drops on squeezing. What it is? Why it is coming out?
Although it might seem hard to believe at times, headache during the peak of physical intimacy is very much a real thing. These headaches can affect both men and women. Generally, the headache subsides after one or two instances, but in some cases, the headache might persist and become a chronic one.
You might experience a headache while performing any kind of a sexual act. The headaches are generally characterised by sudden and intense pain in the left side of the head just before ejaculation; it might start slowly and rapidly emerge into an intense one. A headache gradually wears you down after attaining orgasm and might cause disturbances in your regular sex life, if it happens to be chronic.
Although most of the headaches are benign, it is still advisable to get them diagnosed without delay.
Why does this happen?
- Although the exact reason is not known, doctors state that the headache might be a result of past history of migraine headaches or general headaches due to high levels of stress.
- Excessive consumption of marijuana, contraceptive pills and alcohol might also cause these headaches.
- The headaches occur as a result of rapid increase in blood pressure or the diameter of the blood vessel before the moment of attaining orgasm. Although, this generally occurs due to a weak vessel wall, however, if this headache becomes chronic or occurs in irregular time periods, it might serves as a precursor to serious diseases, such as brain inflammation, brain tumours, neck disease and low blood pressure.
- Also, if the headache is accompanied by symptoms like vomiting tendency, confusion and a rigid neck, you should check with your doctor to avoid further complications.
However, one can try and prevent chronic headache with the help of prescribed anti inflammatory drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.