Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NaimaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my breast for 3 days. I don't understand what will I do and I have not consulted a doctor yet. please suggest me how can I get rid from this pain? Please advise.
I had uterine fibroids I had mytecomy surgery to remove uterine, as they were big in size what can be done so they vl nt reoccur and cause miscarriage.
Our baby is diagnosed with complete AVSD at 13 weeks. Is this curable or the only option is to terminate the baby. Please help.
I am a 26 year old woman. My question is having salt more sometimes with chili powder is bad for health.
Hii I am 1.5 month pregnant n today I have a thick like jelly white and a little brown discharge from vagina is it normal or not Which type of symptom is this.
My wife is tested with amh is about 0. 4, is it hope that she can conceive? as married last 8 years. Kindly suggest. Thanks
Previously i consulted about abortion of a four month old pregnancy as i m not ready for it cos recently i am nursing a nine month old baby, some Dr. recommended me to go for suction and some to consult a gynae which I found quite helpful. So I have consult some but was not helpful. They says I have to continue with it but am not ready for it. If my son have been a year older then ya I can go for it but right now its not possible. Doctors please help me. I am not in a condition to continue with it.
Hello doctor I am a Lybrate user. I want to ask something. During my periods there is very light bleeding on 1st 2nd and 3rd day and proper bleeding starts after 3rd day. Is it completely normal.
Ttc frm 1 years with no luck. All reports are normal. Still not able to conceive. Will I conceive from my own. In this another years of trying for baby.
I am 26 years old married for about 2 years not able to get a child any reasons. I smoke and drink is that the reason why i am not able to get a child.
I am female sometimes I do masturbation in my finger. Sometimes I used carrot, banana .any problem for used carrot banana in my vagina.
I am in my periods. When to take clomid to achieve pregnancy. On which day I should take? also morning or night? and after. Clomid when to have sex? to achieve pregnancy?
Mujhe pcod ki sikhayat hai. March k baad mujhe july 11 ko period huye. Fir maine 23 aug ko pregnancy test 2 baar kiya negative aaya. To maine pcod ka ilaj suru kiya. Mera sara report normal hai. Blood urin tsh sb. Bs ovary me smaal cysts hai. Doc ne mujhe. Fynal oz tab 2 time after food. Pentan d 2 time before food. Or m2 tone 3 time .or ovral l 21 tab. 10 din tk khane ko diya tha. Jis se period ho jaye. Par 10 din k baad jb period nhi hua to mensovit 6 tab 2 time after food khane ko diya hai. Kya is se period hoga.
I had sex on my period and my period stopped instantly, I've took a test but it was negative and some gel clear stuff came out of me. And its only been 11 days what do I do?
I am 25 years old married and have a son. And I am not able to reduce my post pregnancy weight. My weight is around 92 kg n my height is 5.4feet.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.
Making brain feel sluggish or drowsy or exhausted depends on the interplay between few brain chemical norepinephrine dopamine n serotonin. Norepinephrine and dopamine make you alert and serotonin makes you calm and drowsy. Food for a good concentration level. Egg, sprouts, fish, flax seed, walnut improve brain performance and prevent brain illness Alzheimer, depression. Antioxidant-rich fruit and veg like apple, strawberries, mangos, lemon, are great for brain. Vitamin b complex, beta carotene n vit c are important in preventing free radical damage of the brain. They also play a vital role in energy generation in preserving attention n memory.