Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NagrajuYour feedback matters!
Hi Age 60 years raat sote samay nak band ho jaati he aor jor se KHRATE aate he bahut jyada preshan hu Please help me
Sir, I tested diabetes in blood and urine and report was normal in blood and 3+ in urine and the same results are from past 10 years, I did not consult any doctor regarding this because my blood sugar is normal range ,and also I am obese also, I feel from few months if I sit on legs after some time senselessness occurring and for 1 second if I lift my leg it will be normal, is there any issue with these symptoms and is there any problem with urine diabetes. And I am taking aloevera juice in daily morning from 2 months, Is it cause any false report in diagnosis of test, please help me.
Me and my girlfriend did sex. What is symptoms of pregnancy. She doubted for she have pregnancy.Please tell.
I m suffering from fever, cold, cough, over 7 days and what should I do to recover from that problem
I am infected with plasmodium vivax malaria. And my treatment is still going. Actually, I just want to know that can I eat lemon or any sour taste products in this situation?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that is very prevalent in the current generation. According to a report by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. The global prevalence of diabetes among adults over 18 years of age has risen from 4.7% to 8.5% from 1980 to 2014. Diabetes should not be taken lightly as it can affect other body organs besides the pancreas, such as the kidneys. Diabetic nephropathy refers to damage to your kidneys caused by diabetes, and may also lead to kidney failure in various cases.
Causes of diabetic nephropathy
Not everyone who suffers from diabetes will suffer from diabetic nephropathy. The main function of the kidneys is to filter waste from your blood. However, this is not always the case. Due to high a concentration of blood sugar caused by diabetes, several blood vessels in the kidney are destroyed, thereby, preventing the kidneys from carrying out its job. Over time, the kidneys may stop working altogether, resulting in kidney failure. If you are diabetic, the probability of you suffering from diabetic nephropathy will increase if you smoke or have high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
Catching it early
Today, diabetic nephropathy is the leading cause of chronic kidney disease in the US and other western countries. Since the symptoms of this condition aren’t visible in its early stages, you need to undergo urine tests on a regular basis. If detected early, the effects of diabetic nephropathy can be reversed. Common symptoms of this disease include the following:
- Swelling in legs and feet
- Detection of albumin in urine
- Decline in glomerular filtration rate (GFR)
- Elevated arterial blood pressure
What are the treatment options?
Medication to lower the blood pressure is the most commonly prescribed form of treatment suggested by doctors to prevent or slow the damage to your kidneys. There are other lifestyle changes that you may have to undertake in order to keep a check on the condition:
- Limit sugar intake and keep blood sugar levels within the target range
- Exercise regularly and work towards keeping your heart healthy
- Limit protein intake, as it could put extra pressure on your kidneys
- Limit salt intake to control blood pressure
- Quit smoking and drinking
Diabetes is an unfortunate condition to have to live with. But don’t let it bog you down! With these simple lifestyle changes and taking care of your general well-being, you can beat the disease and emerge a winner!
Sir mujhe bachpan se hasthmethun ki aadat pad gai thi aur uss time mujhe isske nuksaan ke baare me gyan nhi tha .aur mujhe kamjori bhi mehsus hoti hai .kuch 6-7 month me merit shaadi bhi ho sakti hai to kya wife ko santust krne ke koi upay hai yaa hasthmethun se Jo nuksaan ho raha hai use kaise roke aur isska kya ilag sambhav hai .plzz help kro?
Hi sir muje sex problem huva hai me hath se khda karta hu to khda hota hai per 10 second me vapas dhal jata hai or porn movie dekhta hu to jalde khda hota hai or tite raheta hai per ladki ke pass jata hu to darr jata hu jalde khda nahi hota hai or hastmahthun karta hu to bhut time lagta hai or takat lagne padti hai or ladki ke sath sex karta hu to pani nahi girta hai hathse helana padta hai panish bhi chota ho gaya hai plz koi upay
Sir Goodmorning . I am 41 year old i have sugar taking tablet minimum sugar is normal. But what i want with out helopthy medicine if it possible to control sugar level.If i take the homiopathy medicine curable100% ?
I have allergy of dust n smells, when there is such atmosphere around me I will start sneezing, how can I cure for that?
Hi, I am suffering from tb can you please tell me what kind of medicine I would prefer I am suffering from tb from one month please tell me some advice.
Junk food is something you should generally avoid, courtesy to the health problems that they may cause. However, in some cases, when you are hungry you tend to go for junk food items as they are easily available. The other reason is that you don't know what you should opt for if you avoid junk food.
Outlined below are some healthy food options that you may replace junk food with:
- Replace ice cream with frozen yoghurt: Ice cream is considered to be laden with sugar that will add a sizeable number of calories, so you may replace that with frozen yoghurt. Yoghurt does not contain sugar and contains probiotic bacteria and protein that are good for your body. The probiotics in yogurt will help in enhancing your digestive system.
- Replace caffeine with fresh fruit juices: Caffeine is a known vasoconstrictor, which means it tends to narrow your blood vessels. This leads to problems in blood circulation and can lead to problems, such as erectile dysfunction. Instead consume fresh fruit juices as they are much healthier than coffee. They contain antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage.
- Potato chips with bananas: If your cravings for salted food, such as chips increase then it points to a deficiency of potassium in the body. Instead of reaching for the packet of chips, eat a few bananas. They contain good amounts of potassium which helps to regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Eat nuts instead of chocolate: Instead of gorging on chocolates, a healthier option would be to opt for various kinds of nuts, such as almonds and cashews. They contain magnesium which tends to reduce chocolate cravings. They also provide the body with healthy fats and protein which help in building lean muscle mass in the body.
- Replace cookies with dry fruits: Cookies contain sugar in large amounts, which has the potential to create havoc on your body. From increasing blood sugar levels to obesity, it can cause serious complications. Opt for dry fruits as they are rich with important nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that are essential for the human body. Add food such as dates, almonds and apricots to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.