Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagarajan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I want 2 know the medicines or pill to postponed the periods of my wife So please suggest me n she is 19 years old.
I am a 22 years old housewife & a student also. I have one cyst in both overy. Right ovary measures 38*22*32 mm, volume 14cc & left ovary measures 43*27*26mm volume 16cc. Now my question is that in future during pregnancy or my conceive have I face any problem. If yes, what can I do. We have no plan for child now. Please reply.
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
- Hormonal imbalance
- Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women:
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
- Medicines for Patients having Acidic Vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
- Medicine to Cure Prolonged Periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
- Medicines for Women Experiencing Shorter Periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
- Medicine for Women with Reduced Sexual Drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Known as a body-healing fruit, watermelon is full of amazing health benefits, especially during the summer season. Because clearly, it is the best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent melon, as it has to offer an array of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The fruit is incredibly hydrating, with up to 92 per cent water content, making it naturally low in fat.
If you eat watermelon on a daily basis, it can improve your cardiovascular health and protect your eyes and immune system.