Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagarajan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajanYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and I had a sex with my boyfriend on 2 may 2016 with the protection of 1 condom and at least for 15 min we had done sex but doctor I can't get my periods till today .today is 21 June I can't get my periods plzz tell me doctor why I can't get my periods.
Hello, I am 29 years old & my wife is 26 years, my wife met with a mis carriage for the first time, within 1 and half month after conceiving, its of 7 weeks, what is the possible reasons for it? and what are the future preventive measures we have to take before conceiving.
As I am unmarried age approx 28 years I had sex sometimes with/without condoms but last 3-4 days I have itching in my vagina every time please suggest me what should I do for that.
Hello, friends, my name is Tarun Jhamb. I am MD physician, consultant and I have an experience of last 15 years for the medical practice and here we discuss today as the topic of care in the rainy seasons.
How to take care of health and personal tips during the rainy season or this is a monsoon season, as we know the monsoon season is good and we have got the different rainy seasons, rainy scenes and everybody likes to have a rain and it’s while covering from the summer so everybody likes this rain. But we know it’s a health issue also during the monsoon season as because of most of the humidity is there and because of the rain and lots of bacteria and infections they flare up in the air, in the dust and everywhere there is the water is kept with a lot of infections and mosquito breeding areas and all this leads to an infectious issues like diarrhea and the stomach issues and all the respiratory issues, upper respiratory tract infections as well as all the issues related to the nose, throat and sinus issues and skin issues. Because of the humidity and all these general issues can be taken care with preventive care which we will discuss and then there are the remedies for it OKAY.
How will we prevent this? When we are wet with the rain, when we are coming from outside we should have a shower and clean the body and make it dry before entering the AC area. And we should have the all light food avoiding all the spicy oily food and we should avoid all the outings in the rain and we should take care of our personal protection, devices whence we are going like umbrellas and the other the rain coats. And health wise we need to take care of avoiding all the outside food from the roadside because there are like Pani Puris and other things which are usually unhygienic. We should take care of all the packed foods and because of the rainy, our stomach gets upset. We can take a lot of citrus fruits which have the Vitamin C component and increases the immunity levels and it boosts our immune system and it’s good for the health. Lemon water and all these citrus fruits are important.
Rest of the general instructions from the respiratory point of view. We should use a handkerchief and proper hand wash technique should be learned and areas which are the full of the dust and pollution and all the roadside areas we should avoid it. And that’s the main purpose of avoiding sinus issues and the respiratory issues and rest of our common cold, fevers and viral fevers are very common like Malaria fever, dengue fever and we should have the clean environment around our surrounding at the home and avoid all the rainy water around our atmosphere. Because that is the breeding point of the vector borne and the mosquito is borne infections. So we should take care of all this infection. Proper health and proper diet and side by side morning evening walk is the must. And we should take proper breakfast, lunch, and dinner and take a lot of healthy foods and green salads is also good for the health.
As we know all these symptoms just to revise it all the cold congestion, upper respiratory tract infections, sinus problems than our stomach issues and the body ache problems. If any of you have the issues due to rainy seasons I am available to contactable with our Lybrate site with Dr. Tarun Jhamb and we got the clinic in the Sector-4 area, Gurgaon. It’s near Sector-4 HUDA market so I am approachable and I would like to have the service for you.
Figuring out how to revamp and keep up your self-esteem is very important in order to have a satisfied life. There will dependably be things that tag along and make you doubt it in case that you are all right. However, at times like those, here are some of the ways to increase your self-esteem.
- Strength: The power inside is the thing that you can depend upon when the chips are down and you are thinking about trading in for valuable things. Using your internal strengths to pick yourself up by your shoes will give you the feeling that you can manage anything life tosses at you.
- Enlightenment: The ability to realise and consider what you know keeps you strong in your decisions and choices. Your considerations can change with time, yet your internal lessons are steady.
- Love of self: It might be a standout amongst the most underutilised solution of boosting your self-esteem. We can be harder on ourselves than on some other individual. Deliberately offering yourself a solution and not falling into the trap of self-denigration will allow you to spare your energy for the relatively important parts of life.
- Fulfillment: It is a misjudged quality. It is not about not having any more space for extra feelings, yet it is rather about being open and searching for a feeling that will add to our prosperity.
- Energy: Positive emotions nourish our psyches and hearts. When you do not have any energy, you cannot like yourself or anything else. At that point, an ideal approach to get your energy back is to practice something physical like work out.
- Selflessness: The nature of putting others before yourself is a great approach to assembling your self-esteem and to add to the people who do need you, in the meantime. In case that you do not do anything else today, help somebody who needs it and afterwards perceive how you feel.
- Trust: It should first be given to yourself. Your self-question works directly against your self-esteem. Trust that you are here for the correct reasons and that your investment in life is important to people around you.
- Emotions: Emotions being in contact with your sentiments will improve you as a person, and in addition, make you a superior parent or a friend. Being consistent with your feelings cannot resist the urge to improve how you feel about yourself.
- Effectiveness: It is the capacity to impact the world decidedly. It can be strangely empowering.
- Motivation: It is that internal team promoter that takes you to great levels in your life. Needing to positively affect everyone around you is a great approach to motivate yourself. It is likewise extremely life changing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.