Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 18 yrs old. I had an intercourse with my partner on satrday 4th may it was just for 15 seconds but after that my vagina started bleeding and there was a severe pain in stomach and in uterus. Althought my partner told me that the discharge wasnt made till then. I washed the uterus and slept but then on monday afternoon I again had an unprotected intercourse with him only for 15-30 seconds and sperms werent discharged till then. This time there was no pain but I was so much tensed that I decided to take unwanted 72 pill after 1 hour of the intercourse. Everything was getting back to normal but nowday I am working out in gym and my period date is 21st of every month but I am having cramps in stomach a week before there is blood clot seen when I washed the uterus like we normally see when we are having menstual cycle. I am so much tensed that is it normal or not. Please help me.
Normally my period cycle is 35-40 day - my question is this k aisa hone se koi prob to ni agr prob hai to suggest me what should I do Since last few months blood flow is going reduce & last month my period was only for a day & blood flow was get done very less Pls suggest me the reason.
*काली मिर्च उदरपीड़ा, डकार और अफारा मिटाकर कामोत्तेजना एवं विरेचन करती है। *अरुचि, जीर्ण ज्वर, दांत दर्द, मसूड़ों की सूजन, पक्षाघात, नेत्ररोग आदि पर भी यह हितकारी है।
*जुकाम होने पर काली मिर्च मिलाकर गर्म दूध पीएं। यदि जुकाम बार-बार होता है, अक्सर छीकें आती हैं तो काली मिर्च की संख्या एक से शुरू करके रोज एक बढ़ाते हुए पंद्रह तक ले जाए फिर प्रतिदिन एक घटाते हुए पंद्रह से एक पर आएं। इस तरह जुकाम एक माह में समाप्त होगा।
*खांसी* होने पर आधा चम्मच काली मिर्च का चूर्ण और आधा चम्मच शहद मिलाकर दिन में 3-4 बार चाटें। खांसी दूर हो जाएगी।
*गैस की शिकायत होने पर एक कप पानी में आधे नीबू का रस डालकर आधा चम्मच काली मिर्च का चूर्ण व आधा चम्मच काला नमक मिलाकर नियमित कुछ दिनों तक सेवन करने से गैस की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।गला बैठना :काली मिर्च को घी और मिश्री के साथ मिलाकर चाटने से बंद गला खुल जाता है और आवाज़ सुरीली हो जाती है। आठ-दस काली मिर्च पानी में उबालकर इस पानी से गरारे करें, इससे गले का संक्रमण खत्म हो जाएगा।त्वचा रोग :काली मिर्च को घी में बारीक पीसकर लेप करने से दाद-फोड़ा, फुंसी आदि रोग दूर हो जाते हैं।
I am 17 days pregnant and as per my doctor's prescription I am taking ausum and dubagest tablets 1 in a day. I am getting sudden headache. Please suggest me what to do. Also if you can guide me about my diet chart.
Hello doctors. I am nine week pregnant. L feel my eyes often pains sometimes along with headache. I am suffering from severe backache as well. Please let me know if I am lacking vitamins. Do I need to take any extra intakes of medicines. My food cravings are not allowing me to eat anything except fruits n curd. Lemme know what can I do to help me an my unborn baby's growth & health.
Carotenoids essential fatty acids zinc and vitamin a c and e boost the immune system green leafy vegetables tomatoes bell peppers and strawberries are good sources of these nutrients
Nuts and seeds like sesame and pumpkin provide zinc while flax seeds olive oil and avacado are
Good sources of essential fatty acids
Hello doc. I am 20 years old. I got my first Period when I was 12 years old. Since then my periods are always regular having interval of 28-34 days, but from last two months I am not getting my periods properly. Last month I got my period in 47 days interval on date 4 October. Till now I have not got my period. I am also engaged in intimate activities from last 2 years with my boyfriend. Also I am having fat deposits in my tummy, thighs and arms. What should I do to keep my periods regular? Pls help me.
Applying apricot oil twice or thrice a week at night will add a healthy glow and smooth touch to your skin.
Dear Sir / madam Is oral sex make problem? Because my wife likes this only. She is not interested in the vagina penetration. Please.
Is there any chance for pregnancy on 12 th day from periods without breaking hymen and with only precum. From how many days after intercourse we can check using a pregnancy kit.
Is oral sex is normal. Means lacking pussy and ass is normal? If a girl want to lick my penis and want to lick my ass as well so it is normal?
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections.