Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagamani P
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagamani PYour feedback matters!
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.
Hi Agar mai bina protection sex karna chahta hu to kab sex karu ki meri wife pregnent na ho please suggest kijiye sir.
Did you notice blood from your gums in the morning while brushing or flossing? There are plenty of reasons behind bleeding gums. Some may be temporary while some may be severe. Here are some reasons which may be responsible for the bleeding of your gums.
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is the first and most initial stage of infection in the gums. A small amount of plaque and poor hygiene results in this condition which often leads to bleeding gums especially when you brush your teeth. But since this is the initial stage, brushing your teeth twice a day and maintain proper oral hygiene will cure the bleeding gums.
- Plaque: When plaque build-up on your gums becomes too much, it makes the gums come out from the teeth, and a gap develops thus causing bleeding. In the pockets that are formed between the gums and teeth, germs start accumulating. These germs start attacking the teeth and gums. When more and more germs accumulate, the bleeding also increases. With time this plaque become hard. The hardened plaque is called tartar. This stage is actually the second stage of gingivitis and is called the periodontitis.
- Medication: People who take medication for blood thinning usually experience bleeding gum problems. But you must be thinking how medicines can lead to bleeding gums? But the thing is that these medicines stop the blood from clotting and thus bleeding becomes much easier. If you face such a condition, pay a visit to your doctor and tell him about your medications.
- Change in Flossing Routine: A change in the regular flossing routine can also cause lead to bleeding gums. This has been reported in many patients. Suppose you haven’t flossed you teeth in the past few days or week and then you suddenly start your routine all over again then you are bound to have bleeding gums because your gums were habituated to a certain routine which you changed abruptly. The same condition will arise if you suddenly start flossing more times a day than you used to. Nothing unusual is good for your teeth. You should always be on a constant and regular flossing routine. However, bleeding due to flossing won’t continue forever.
- Change in Toothbrush: A change in your toothbrush may also lead to bleeding of gums. This happens because when you use a toothbrush for a considerable period, it becomes soft, but when you start using the new one, it is usually harder than the old one. This causes the gums to bleed. So always use a soft toothbrush, and if you are not so confident about the type of toothbrush you should use, talk to your dentist about it.
- Pregnancy: A type of gingivitis results at the time of pregnancy. Women experience bleeding from their gums and the gums swell considerably which happens mostly due to hormonal changes.
You should never give any unnecessary pressure on your gums and maintain a proper oral hygiene.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!