Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagamani D
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagamani DYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year m in relationship from last one years. All are going gud but from last month I feel that when we sex I don't feel like before. I feel my Private part my vagina become loose suddenly from last 15 days that's why when he insert his penis I don't feel so much and can't enjoy. please let me know the way how I can tight my vagina and feel like before and enjoy him more.
I am 25 years old, I have periods on June, 9th.normally I have my periods on almost 28-31 days regularly. After intercourse in July, after 43 days I have my period for just half day. Then in august I have my period on 31st day. It last for 2-3 days. But not that much bleeding. But now in September (32 days till today) I did not got my period. Is there any chance to be pregnant?
Hi all, THE CONCERN HERE IS. WE HAD UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE ON 28TH OF MARCH 2016. AND MY PERIODS WERE DELAYED BY 2 WEEKS IN THE month OF APRIL AND LATER IT CAME ON TIME IN THE MONTH OF MAY. ON 10TH IF THE MONTH. TODAY ITS 15TH OF JUNE AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY PERIODS WHICH ARE YET TO COME. I AM HAVING A WHITE VAGINAL DISCHARGE INSTEAD WHICH I EVEN HAD IN THE MONTH OF APRIL. HOWEVER,I AM LATE BY 5 DAYS AS OF TODAY. PLEASE ADVICE CAN THERE BE ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY AND THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUAL contact SINCE WE HAD THE PILL IN MARCH. AND I ALREADY HAD GOT THE PERIODS IN APRIL AND MAY ONLY THE INE FOR THIS MONTH OF JUNE ARE DELAYED. PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE POSSIBLE EFFECTS AND CAUSES. Thank you.
Dear Sir, For last 2-3 years, I have been getting irregular periods. Sometimes it took 2 and half months, but when I didn't got period last Time for more than 3 and half months, I consulted a doctor in Nov, 2015. She advised me to take" Ovral G" for 20 days and to go for Ultrasound. I got period after taking Ovral G (5 days later of 20-day Course). The doctor advised me to go for tests (TSH, Insulin - F & PP, Prolactin, CBC) during 2D/3D of cycle. All reports were normal except Insulin (P. P.) which was 92.60 uU/mL. The doctor advised me to take Tab. Bigomet SR 500 mg for 30 days (in Morning and Night). But again after 25.12. 2015, I have not got periods till Date. Please guide what to do now? My past two years period dates were: 19/04/2013, 12/05/2013, 07/06/2013, 22/08/2013, 04/10/2013, 04/12/2013, 25/12/2013, 02/02/2014, 02/03/2014, 26/03/2014, 18/04/2014, 15/05/2014, 05/08/2014, 14/09/2014, 12/10/2014, 06/11/2014, 05/01/2015, 04/02/2015, 04/03/2015, 18/03/2015, 10/04/2015, 11/05/2015, 05/07/2015, 03/08/2015, 29/08/2015, 25/12/2015 (after taking" Ovral G" for 20 days and waited for 5 more days).
i am married, my marriage last 4 month ago,& I am physically relation with my wife but she is not pregnant so far, can you please suggest me? what I do?
Hello I have a girl question hope to hear from a girl I have been bleeding since the 10th of april an jts have an I have blood clots an there big an really dark an I also just had a baby 7m ago on sept 25 by normal birth id had normal periods after that bc when he was a month old I when on birth control an been normal every since an now ive been bleeding an im five days shy of a month of non stop blood I also off an on have belly lain real bad please help.
I am 61 years old lady. I have two children and had normal deliveries. Now in pap smear test, the observation is - mild dysplasia. In usg, the observation is - endometrial fluid. Please explain and diagnosis. I have had no gynae problems in life. Not even now.
Mam, I have done first night, so after first night she got periods within 10 days, after that we are not participated in intercourse then next month she doesn't get periods does it means she has pregnancy, if she is pregnant tell me how to stop? Please sir or mam.
Doctors please help Asap. Yesterday I did sex with her nd condom will break then today I gave her unwanted 72. Please tell is there any chance of pregnancy?
Haemoglobin is a protein rich in iron and is found in red blood cells. The main function of haemoglobin is to carry oxygen throughout the body. In other words, it carries oxygen from the lungs to the other parts of the body so that the cells can carry on with their basic functions. It also carries carbon dioxide back to the lungs from those cells so that this gas can be exhaled.
Haemoglobin is important for maintaining a healthy life. The normal levels of haemoglobin in human body include:
• 14-18g/dl for adult men
• 12-16g/dl for adult women
Foods that improve haemoglobin
- Consume iron-rich food products: According to National Anaemia Action Council, lack of iron is the most common cause behind low haemoglobin levels. To improve iron content in your blood, you can take asparagus, tofu, almonds, oysters, fortified breakfast cereals, liver, red meat, shrimp, spinach, dates and lentils. However, consult your doctor for the right intake, as too much consumption of iron may be harmful for your health.
- Improve your vitamin C intake: Absorption of iron is improved if vitamin C is taken in adequate quantities. Lemon, tomatoes, papaya, oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit, etc. are some of the fruits that are rich in vitamin C. In fact, if there is a deficiency of vitamin C in our blood, haemoglobin levels go down. You may also take vitamin supplements to improve haemoglobin in your body, but consult a doctor first.
- Focus on food items rich in folic acid: This acid is basically vitamin B complex, which is required to make red blood cells. Food products that are rich in folic acid include rice, liver, breakfast cereals, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, peanuts etc. A diet comprising 200-400 milligrams of foliates is enough to supplement your Vitamin B needs.
- Include beetroot as a part of your diet: Rich in iron, folic acid, fibres and potassium, beetroot helps in augmenting haemoglobin levels. Drinking beetroot juice daily increases the iron content in your red blood cells.
- Have apples: They are rich in iron and if you have an apple daily, then your haemoglobin level will improve significantly. If possible, take a green apple with its skin. Apple juice mixed with beetroot juice has a marked effect on haemoglobin levels. You can also add some ginger or lemon juice to this mixture and have the concoction twice a day.
- Eat blackstrap molasses: This food is rich in iron, vitamin, folic acid etc. and improves the haemoglobin level in your blood. Take 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar each, mix them in a cup of water and drink this concoction once a day.