Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Radha Krishna
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. N Radha KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have thorat infection usually. I always take some antibiotics for it. It gives relief to me. But again infection comes out. Some times it without fever. Please help me.
Sir, Actually ,today I have drink some hot water. Then my throat started to pain. What will I do for my throat? Give me solution.
I think because of allergy I have everday sneezing and running nose I everyday take monocas l tablet but I do want to get of allrgy guide me.
I do smoking 1 year and recently quit smoking and some days I become a occasional smoker but now quit it after that Delhi's pollution will grab my throat now it will itching something in it and cough will come out I go for check up Dr. tell it is normal. please suggest me something for it and any method to check fault in it.
I lost lot of blood from my nose, why blood goes from nose and what to do immediately to stop, and what to do further.
Hello sir from my ear yellow bullgom type liquid is flowing can you please suggest any medicine. Thank you.
I have been experiencing nose bleeding from last 2 days. I tried various home remedies but didn't work. What to do now? Please help me.
I did not do any sexual types jus kissing and woman who was hiv -ve did oral sex with my dick so can any problem cause m very much tense and my throat having some small like a pin tip point sore so what is it?
I am a 23 year old male. I have problem of tinnitus is my both ears for a long time. (4years). I have undergone several treatments, but no recovery. Please help me.
I have 28day menstrual cycle. My due date was 1feb. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy like dizziness, nausea, fatigue, back & abdominal pain. I started bleeding today but its not heavy as always. I am worried that can it be implantation bleeding?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.