Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. N J SunithaYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 yr old girl From very beginning I have irregular periods. Recently I didn' t had periods for two months. What medicine should I take? please need help. As I am very worried.
Me and my partner we both making out on regular basis from past 20 days. My period date for this month was 11th may and I am late by 5 days. Is there any chance that I am pregnant. I do not feel like puking but yesterday I did and I felt little dizziness too.
Hi doc my age is 24 female I had infection in my vagina itching and swelling please tel me any medicine cream which I can buy from medical store.
I got married before 7 months, me and my husband are trying for children but I am not conceived, we don't have any problems in sex life, kindly advise what I can do like diet, exercise or anything or to whom can we consult please suggest us.
What is the feasible time to get pregnant after periods kindly suggest we trying from last three months.
My daughter is 15 months old. She is having mother feed n do not want to discontinue. I want to know that till what age I can feed her.
I had 2 miscarriages. My al reports are finenow m planning for my pregnancy again n n very scared is there any tips so that I can hv successful pregnancy this time.
Hi doctor ,i am 26 years old, my LMP dec 20th ,2 days before I went scan, actually according lmp I am 8 th week pregnant but scan shows its 5 weeks 5 days? Is it normal? Or? What to do. Right now Dr. given nedge sr 200 tablet 1-0-1. Is it safe? And no heart beat also, so what to to do for growth?>
We are planning for a baby by next year, but we both are having hypo thyroid n I get always severe period cramp, so I want to know that any test should I do or any suggestion regarding this?
I am 24 unmarried I have period problem since it start. Many times it takes a gap of 2 to 3 months. Last date of my period was 11 feb, on 24 april I had pain in night and had only clotted blood only for few hour. I am totally confused what was it? please help me sir.
I have painful blister near right side of my vagina. It happened after my periods. My skin is also swollen at affected area. Please advise, how it can heal. Regards,
Me and my gf do sex regularly. From strong I am bit slower but after some period of time I am so faster my gf like this so much. But at that time her heart but increases so much. Her mouth become dry and she can not talk in normal way. Is this type of increasing heart rate is dangerous for her. At last of sex much more amount of water lk substance came out from her vagina. And she became so tired and fall asleep like. So please suggest is dis type heart rate mouth dryness can led a serious condition .may a heartattack type. please suggest.
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old I had a miscarriage 10 days before. And now my bleeding has been stopped. And no pain lefts. Can I do sex now. And how much chances will there to conceive again.
Olives reduce the effect of degeneration diseases like Alzheimer's benign and malignant tumours, including less serious varicose veins and cavities so include daily in your diet.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.