Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N J Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N J SunithaYour feedback matters!
I am having thyroid but it's under control and I am pcos too. But I am not periods at regular intervals what can I do.
Hello doctor Am 12 weeks pregnant. And due to morning sickness eating very less food will it affect my baby? And also stress and crying so much at this point of pregnancy will it harm my baby? After crying I had little pain in my abdomen. How to know my baby is fine or not? I had scan at 11 weeks and everything was fine in it.
Hi doctors. If my girlfriends normal mens date is 16th Of every month she has a 30 day cycle right? She consumed a I pill on 23rd of August And then had withdrawal bleeding on the 29th of August that lasted for 2 days. The blood was more then spotting and less then a normal period and Dark in colour. Then on the 8th of September she had bleeding for 4 days. This bleeding was like a normal period. The blood was dark at the start and lightened as it went on for 4 days. She also had cramps like normal period and flow also was the same as a normal period. So now it's the 7th of October and she has been getting pimples on her face and cramps too. Will she get her periods on the 8th or 16th? Or is she pregnant? She has shown no signs so far of pregnancy. Please help me.
Hello mam or sir. Me pregnant hu muje bache Ko gora yani fair karne ke liye kya khana chahiye please answer Karen thank you.
Hi doctor, I am 25 week pregnant. Since from last 2 days I had fever and doc suspected urine infection in normal urine routine so prescribed me "norflox - 400" tablet. Is it safe to use during pregnancy? Please let me know. Now I don't have fewer (had fewer from sun night to Tuesday night) Given blood sample for dengue, malaria tests also but results are yet to come.
After unprotected sex a day after periods, an ipill was taken within 24 hours. Is there chance of pregnancy?
My name anu kashyap and my age is now 55 year and my period is discontinued before two to three month an my health going down so doctor what should I do to.
Hi doctor, I hv a cyst in my left ovary. Doctor advise me to take crisanta . After finishing the pack yesterday I get the bleeding bt it was very light. I did not knw why. ? Or is it menstrual bleeding? Please advise me what should I do. My pills finished on sunday .
I haven't got my period yet, 1st day of the period was on the 28th of Aug and it's 1st Oct today. It's been 31 days and I'm usually down in 22. I'm usually never late and hence took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I just had sex with my boyfriend and the damn condom broke and he came inside me. I really don't know what to do now. I'm freaking out, should I take a pill? Will it affect things? Basically, is it safe to do so? Am I already pregnant? If not, why are my periods late? Pls help, urgent.
I am having regular sex with my husband but I am not getting pregnant. I got married 30 April 2015. Please suggest me. Thanks
Hi doctors my wife is 30 weeks pregnant Wt r the symptoms of delivery n suggest some precaution to be taken get normal delivery n regarding food daily diet.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
ERA (Endometrial receptivity assay)
If you have had implantation failure, we can help you
It is a state-of-the-art diagnostic method, to evaluate ,from a molecular point of view, the status of the endometrial receptivity.
ERA indicates the window of implantation (WOI), increasing your chances of successful transferThe endometrial receptivity is the status in which the endometrium is ready for embryo implantation to take place. This occurs around days 19-21 in each menstrual cycle of a fertile woman. Until now, the only study done on the endometrium was an ultrasound scan, and there was not analysis method available to help doctors in their clinical practice.
Now, during the process to treat an infertile couple, the ERA test (Endometrial Receptivity Array) leads to the evaluation, at molecular level, of the endometrial factor. This molecular tool allows us to diagnose whether the endometrium is receptive or not by analysing the expression of a group of genes related to endometrial receptivity. For that, an endometrial biopsy must be performed at P+5 (hormone replacement therapy cycle) or at LH+7 (natural cycle), and after its shipment to our installation, the expression of 238 genes is analyzed. According with these expression values, the endometrium is classified as receptive or non receptive by a computational predictor.