Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N J Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N J SunithaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend day before yesterday but he did NOT finish inside me. I took an I pill immediately after that. The day I had sex was the 17th day after my last period (fertile window). Also I suffer from PCOS. Is there anything to worry about? My next period is due on 18th but I am always irregular. Please help.
Hi, I had pain in my left lower abdomen to left thigh and knee after my periods and pain had gone later and now I'm having my period and getting the same pain slightly. please help.
Exercise helps sharpen the mind. Exercise improves mental functioning by enhancing oxygen rich blood flow to particular areas of brain during physical activity. It speeds up memory and boosts growth of brain cells and helps reduce the risk of dementia and mild coognitive impairment
Hi doctor I'm 7 month pregnant can I wash my vagina clitoris with shower during pregnancy will it affect my baby are any problem in it give Me a advice is it safe during pregnancy give me a suggestion.
Hi. I had HPT and came faint positive line. After two hours I got light spotting from 10th feb. Then it continues today mrng while I'm urinating. Yesterday I took blood test came negative. But still have a feeling that I am pregnant. Is it possible to have hope. I am 35 days now. Took HPT on 10th Feb.
I am 22 years old and unmarried. I am suffering from light periods over 1 months straight. Many time I got this and bleeds for about 1 month continuously And the second thing is that many time my periods comes after 2 month and sometime in a month. Please tell me the reason of this and can I get problem in future for pregnancy?
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.