Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Hari Krishna Reddy
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. N Hari Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
Dr N Hari Krishna Reddy
Best Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
We are running an exclusive promotion for full body permanent laser hair reduction at just Rs 30000 only.
Pls make the best use of this promotion.
Ageing is an irreversible process of human existence. With ageing, your skin will start to show problems and one of them would be the loosening or sagging of skin. While there are many treatments available to counter this problem, one of the most effective and popular methods is laser skin tightening.
In this method, a focused beam of infrared light is used to heat up the collagen under the skin. This triggers collagen growth resulting in the skin becoming tighter, thus, reduces sagging, wrinkles, lines and other blemishes in the process.
Who can go for laser skin tightening?
Laser skin tightening is targeted towards both men and women of any age. Most of the candidates who avail of laser skin tightening are within the age range of 30 to 60 years and have common complaints about skin caused due to age. Some of the problems that laser skin tightening can deal with very well are mentioned as follows:
Tightening and repairing loose facial skin
Reducing fine lines all over the body
Reducing wrinkles all over the body
However, you should know that laser skin tightening will not be able to correct loose facial skin if they form jowls or droopy sacs. In such cases you may need to avail of other surgeries, such as a face lift to correct the laxity of facial skin. You can then follow it up with laser skin tightening to eliminate the remaining wrinkles or lines.
Which of the areas of the body can be treated by laser skin tightening?
This form of treatment has been found to be very effective with skin from all over the body. Some of the areas which can be treated are
Neck among others
When would laser skin tightening not be applicable?
Laser skin tightening is a very commonly availed procedure all around the world and there are very few risks usually associated with it. However, it is not advisable in certain circumstances:
If one is prone to having herpes outbreaks
If anyone has suffered or is currently suffering from skin cancer
- It is not recommended for pregnant women either
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
PRP treatment for hair loss is a treatment that includes drawing back a patient's own blood, preparing and processing it in a way that only the patient’s PRP (platelet-rich plasma) cells remain, and then it is infused it into the scalp. PRP contains basic proteins that help in regular hair development.
This is how the platelet rich plasma treatment functions:
- PRP works by drawing and transforming the dead hair follicles into a working development stage.
- Your blood contains little cells called platelets that help in blood clot formation.
- Platelets additionally contain particular elements that when activated, help in tissue recovery and generation.
- These same elements may enable hair to develop or moderate the hair loss.
- Blood is drawn and afterwards spun in an axis, which helps in isolating the platelet rich plasma from whatever remains of the blood.
- Local anesthesia is given to the scalp so the patient feels no pain at all.
- The platelet rich plasma is then infused into the scalp. No sedation or prescription is required.
- Early recovery requires an administration of each nine to eighteen months.
Results may vary from person to person. However, all the treatments have shown optimistic results so far. It should not be considered a “cure” for hair loss since no guarantees can be taken as yet. Some people might feel that this is not suitable for them.
There are a few ways in which you can know whether this treatment is ideal for you or not:
You are not a great candidate for this treatment if you:
- Have medical conditions, for example, liver diseases, skin infections or cancer of any type and any metabolic and systemic disorders.
- Have experienced anti-coagulation treatment
- If you have any kind of platelet disorders or dysfunctions.
This treatment is also not suitable for people who have:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Baldness that might be hereditary due to some other disease unknown to you
- In case you have other diseases, the causes and symptoms of which are unknown
- If you are pregnant
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any type of problems in your brain
Those who have been clinically approved to go ahead with this surgery usually include people who are physically healthy and do not suffer from any type of chronic illness or diseases. Before you consult with a doctor and agree upon undergoing this surgery, make sure that you give the specialist, your entire medical history and let them know about each and every problem your body has had or has gone through so that you avoid any kind of risks in the future.
Warts is the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Sometimes they might also have tiny black specks on them. Warts usually form on the hands, feet, face and genitals, although they may appear on other parts of the body in some cases.
What causes the formation of warts? Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family.This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the next. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
Following are the ways to treat warts:
- Laser treatment - Another form of wart removal is pulsed-dye laser treatment. An ablative co2 laser acts by cutting and burning the wart. In this type of treatment the affected blood vessels are burnt, leading to the death of the infected tissue, following which the wart too disappears. However, this method is not commonly used if other treatment methods tend to work as it is painful and may leave behind scars.
- Vaccine - Sometimes your dermatologist may recommend the use of human papillomavirus (hpv) vaccine to successfully eliminate warts.
- Over-the-counter wart removers - Over-the-counter wart treatments containing salicylic acid (a type of fungicide) as an active ingredient are commonly used for effective removal of warts. These medications generally eliminate warts by removing the topmost layer of the skin, following the peel-off process.
- Immune therapy - When warts refuse to vanish after the use of all common treatments, this method is put into use. This type of treatment involves the use of medications or solutions, which strengthens your immune system so that it can repel warts. In this case your warts may be injected with an antigen or a solution or cream may be applied on them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!