Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Musthak PashaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, and due to masturbate from childhood, I have lost my penis length and hardness also. And now I have marriage in the month of november 2016. Please help me, I am very disturbed.
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I wan pregnancy then what are the home remedies for this. Pls help me.
Hello doctor I am 20 years old. I am not satisfied with my penis size. It's only 3 inches. I will be married after one year. Please tell me what I should do?
1 year ago, I was used to masturbate daily from childhood. But now when I go for sex with my partner I ejaculate early as I insert my penis in her vagina. Please tell me what to do. Also tell me some exercise.
I am 27 years old girl. I feel my immunity power is really low. What should I do to increase my immune level?
I am suffering from TB from last 4 months. In the starting stage I took R-cinex 600 combutol 1400 mg pyzima 1750 mg for 2 months. But now I am taking only R-cinex 600 as per doctor guideline. Is there is any sideeffect of these medicine. I saw due to this I am facing lot of issue in stamina and during the sex. please suggest me.
How to gain weight and I am not able to sleep at night. I gradually sleep morning and at night I can't able to sleep. you want the solution for this n the reason. Thanks in Advance.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.