Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. KavithaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I get headache very easily and most of mornings I wake up with heavy head. I have eye sight from 10 years. I have consulted my eye specialist also. And I also feel vomiting sensation while I travel in ac cars, but I can stay in ac rooms. I have been facing this problem from 5 years. Is it a sign of any dangerous disease.
I'm a years old male having problem my eyes my childhood doctor says its due to past infection , so how to overcome this issue and which tests should be carried out to sort out this problem.
I am 26 years male and my eye sight is getting weak year by year. What should I do so that my eye sight remains good. Please explain.
My eyes has light yellow color. I observed my eyes before 6 months and I consulted to a doctor. He tested my blood and urin. But there is no use. How to solve my problem?
I have eye itching since 1 year. How to prevent this. And also I have dandruff since 1 yr. please send me some effective ayurvedic tips.
Having red eye prob from 1 week and I use ikul drop but it help me only from some time later I again became red what should I do.
I am suffering from myopia for 4yrs Rt eye -1.25 Lt eye -0.5 I wear specs rarely as one eye is normal Recently I checked refraction and optometrist told you have to use cylindrical lens What is the cause for it?
I am 22 year male student. Due to continuous use of laptops and mobile and hard studies, tensions visibility of eyes gets down I think, and got (-1.25) lens in both of my eyes. I have a fear of increasing it. Any possibility to reduce the lens no. Or increasing eyes visibility.
I have red eyes for last 3 month. And I have eaten medicine. So what should I do that. Please give answer.
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do and also headache please give your suggestion I need your help.
Hi Sir, I am 17 years old and my eyes are too red and they are itching too and sometimes they become dark red I had shown it to doctors but no change what should I do?
I have problem in my left eye, the size of the eyeball in my left eye is a much bigger than normal eyeball (28) and the doctor told me that the power of my lens will be 10d. Wearing glasses would cause a double image (because of so much power), so I need to wear eye contact lens of less power. I wanted to know that is there is a surgery or a laser operation to cure this?(I have myopia and the vision of my left right eye is normal).
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.