Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. KavithaYour feedback matters!
Dear. Doctor I'm felling weak Ness in all time. And not grow my weight. Can you tell me about my weight according to my height.
I am seventeen years old my height has not increased from past 1 year. I am one inch taller than my father and six inches taller than my mother. How can I increase my height?
I am Ravi Kiran. I am suffering from full of stomach pain since continuously 3 days so please suggest me the solution for this.
My wife still has severe back pain , even 3 weeks after a normal delivery. What to do to reduce it ?
I am 21 years old and my studies are still going on. Before 1 month I had a haircut and now my length of hair is not increasing and hair fall is also more comparatively before haicut. What should I do? should I go to parlour and do spa or massage or anything. I am worried now.
I have my hairs turned white and grey and I have also used hair color for few times is it possible to turn those hairs black again I have decided not to color my hairs again but it is such embarrassing to live with white hairs at such young age please help me.
My mother aged 60, is a known thyroid patient past 15 years, is under the treatment for thyroid, T.eltroxin. Now and then she feels some one is calling her and and speaks by her self alone when no one around. She is having this problem past 5 years. We took her to psychiatrist. She is taking s.Celeb, and Olan -5 mg. But she is the same. Kindly help.
Sir, my brother having stone of 12 mm in left kidney. Due to this he is suffering from regular stomach pain and swelling. Actually some people are suggesting me for photocopy therefore I want to know that is photocopy effective for this if not then wt will be right treatment and one thing more is it curable 100%. Please advise me or suggest right treatment for curing this completely.
I have been suffering from chronic pain in low back as well as coccyx ,which Was occurred due to falling on road after an accident but till one month there was no pain, so it couldn't be diagnosed at that time. Now a days pain persists every time while I sit or drive bike. Please advice me.
Mental illnesses refer to an extended range of health disorders related to the mental condition of an individual which affect the health, mood and behavior of that person. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, addictive behaviors, schizophrenia, etc. are the different types of mental illnesses.
Mental illnesses can create a lot of trouble in the normal functioning of the day-to-day activities of a person's life. Here are some of the common treatment options available for relieving mental illnesses.
- Medications: Antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, mood-stabilizing medications, antipsychotic medications are some general types of psychiatric medications prescribed by the doctor, which can be consumed depending on the condition one is going through. Although these medications do not cure the person completely, it helps in improving the condition.
- Psychotherapy: This type of therapy involves talking to a mental health provider about your condition and other related issues. In other words, it is also called talk therapy. It helps a person to cope up with his/her stress. The duration of such a treatment varies. It may either take a few months or even longer, if required. This therapy can be carried out in a group, with family members or even face to face with the therapist.
- Brain-stimulation treatments: When the medications and psychotherapies fail to work in treating mental illness, this treatment is applied. It involves procedures such as electroconvulsive therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation, deep brain stimulation and vagus nerve stimulation.
- Hospital and residential treatment programs: In extreme cases of mental illness when a person becomes a threat to himself/herself, it is recommended that he/she be hospitalized to a psychiatric hospital.
- Substance abuse treatments: Substance abuse and mental illness go hand in hand. It worsens the condition of mental illness in an individual, if he/she cannot restrict the consumption of alcohol or drugs. In such circumstances, an individual needs to talk to the doctor regarding the treatment options for stopping substance abuse.