Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mr Chalapathi RaoYour feedback matters!
Mine is an old case. I got my knee operated for bone TB. Now I am fine but not able to bend my knee 100 per cent. I bend only 30 per cent. Is it possible to increase the bending of my knee? I am ready to meet a doctor who can help me in this. Ravi-9958549292.
What can my mom do to stop hair fall and also gain hair back? Please gave me a solution for the issue.
One doctor advised me to take medicines on seeing my acne and they are 1.) azithral 500 mg for 1 month (3 days / week) 2.) Clear gel (for Morning use) 3.) Epiduo cream (night time) 4.) Dermadew acne soap (2 times / day) All the medicines together cost 900 rs I can't afford So please tell me a medicine which I can afford Which can have a same affect as the above.
There is lot of pain in vagina while intercourse, what can cause this pain. It is a repeated issue since few months and not able to have sex. Please tell.
My skin is too oily. Also many pimples and dark circles on the face. Please suggest me medicine or any solution.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose my weight please help.
I have been suffering from pain in my right shoulder for last 2 weeks. Is this pain forgetable or needs some medicine?
I am 23 years male. recently I was approached by a man whose age is 43 and his wife age is 34. He said that he has male impotency and can not make his wife conceive. They also said that they tried test tube baby but can not succeed .they said that the doctor advised his wife to have sexual intercourse with younger man of age 20 to 24 because high concentration of sperms will be present at this age. I am ready to have intercourse with her. But I want to know that this type of medical conditions really available? And how many times and when I should have intercourse with her?
Sir I suffering hair thin with alopecia androgenic hair problem but I treat alopathic treatment but sir this treatment also sideeffect means sir I turn to treatment homeopathic treatment but sir this treatment in my hair not strong hair looking please sir how me do it please suggest sir best treatment or right path.
What can I do to get more energy to study and pay attention? Are there health bars or vitamins I can take?
Respected Doctors, My wife is suffering from back pain after first seizures in age of 25. After complete of 2 months. She still facing same problem. Do you have any specific testing, treatment and exercise?
Lybrate | Dr. Ayesha Faizan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Respected Dr. My ward, 4.5 years ol is suffering adenoids and Tonsils from last 3 years. Is there any treatment in Homeopathy. I already hv got homeopathy treatment approximately 3 months. I do not' know abt prescribed treatment but Dr. said it a treatment for strong immunity. Many ENT Allopathy Dr. hv suggested surgery. please help me if there are any true treatment in Homeopathy.
Provide me the diet chart to loose d weight in 1 month at least 10 KGS I am 80 KGS now n my age is 23.
Not all fats are bad for you. Dietary fat is the important key to have good health. All you need to do is eat the right amount.
How Fat Functions:
Fat is a macronutrient that provides calories and energy to the body. Primary function is that it's an energy reserve stored in adipose tissues. If you work out, your body first uses carbohydrates and then fat.
Good Dietary fat can be obtained from butter, ghee and oils. Other sources are unprocessed nuts and seeds, for example, almonds, pistachios and walnuts. Other amazing natural sources of fat are olives, avocados and coconuts.
Essence of Dietary Fat:
- Fats are an excellent source of energy.
- Fats containing coconut oil help in weight loss. Good fats can increase the process of fat burning and reduce unhealthy cravings, preventing unhealthy fat storage.
- If you are underweight, good fats are helpful to gain weight.
- Fats maintain the body temperature.
- Fats save your excess protein that may be used as fuel.
- Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K) are absorbed in the body with the help of healthy fats.
Remember that Vitamin A is very important for vision:
- Interestingly, fats are considered as lubricant, preventing dryness and dehydration.
- Healthy fats protect the body from experiencing inflammation, improving immunity.
- Cell membranes as well as hormones need healthy fats. Fat is required for the overall metabolism of insulin, regulating healthy blood sugar levels.
- Caprylic acid in fat acts as antiviral substance, while lauric acid has anti-bacterial effects.
- If you want to lower your cholesterol level, opt for foods with palmitic and stearic acid.
- Butyric acid may help in the reduction of risk of cancer.
- Certain fats such as ghee or castor oil give lubrication to the colon. This supports digestion and the elimination process.
- Oils have a property to act as a carrier of medicine and also carry herbs effectively to the preferred organ or any tissue.
- Pregnant women should have fats as these are a brilliant source of food helping in the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fats indorse stamina and elasticity. This act interestingly for those who work out or even for those who work for long shifts in their jobs demanding physical work.
- Good fats boost cognition, memory as well as happiness. These help in the improvement of mental functions and your learning abilities.
Therefore, a balanced amount of fat is equally important for your body as that of other elements. Hence, eat right and stay healthy.