Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MonithaYour feedback matters!
What is the dosage of berberis aquifolium for pimples. I have few pimples on my face & dark spots caused by it. Of which brand should I take berberis aquifolis. What should I take cream or drop. Give the dosage of both. Please.feeling very less confident in public places because of acne. I am very handsome but these pimples made me crazy. Please help. Recently gone to a doctor they gave me femicinaol A & Pigmocare cream. Other give clear Cn gel & Kojoit acid cream. Does not work.
I am 21 years old, due to hair blockage, i'm almost bald, I have marked, when hair falls, their is a white seed on its root. Once a doctor prescribed morr forte solution, I used it more than 1 years, nd after discontinue again hair fall started. Please suggest me.
I am loosing my hair very badly am 31yrs old woman and my hair is getting thin . please suggest me I want to increase my hair volume.
I have heavy hairfall in the past four years I tried so many solutions but yet not cured please give the solution as son as possible.
Long story short, I have probably been having this issue for years and didn't realize what it was. Busy with work and everyday life I put myself on the back burner and tried to treat myself as a yeast infection like so many others. A month ago I went to the dr" for thought yeast infection" and she.
Sir, can boys under go laser hair removal treatment. I am 18. Are there any hazards of this treatment.
I have developed stretch marks over parts of my body. And I am overweight. What do I do to get my old self back?
Greying hair can be a concern, especially if it’s premature. Causes of grey hair are many however the most common ones are stress, age, heredity, smoking, pollution, not enough hair care, hypothyroidism, albinism and deficiency of vitamin B12. Grey hair can be reduced with home remedies as well. Some of them are:
1. Take pure ghee on your finger tips and massage on your scalp. Do this twice a week.
2. Rubbing the juice of onions is a good way to reduce grey hair. It is also a good way to reduce hair loss.
3. Shikakai is known to be a good herb for our hair. You can soak about four pods of shikakai along with soap nut seeds in a jug of water. Soak overnight and boil in the morning. Strain and store the water in a bottle to be used as a natural shampoo. With this, you can use water in while amla has been boiled, as a conditioner.
4. We know that oiling the scalp is the best way to have healthy hair. Mustard oil is very good for our hair. In about 250 gms of the oil, add 60 grams of henna leaves and boil will the leaves are completely burnt. This infused oil can be applied on hair regularly to reduce grey hair.
5. Bhringraj oil is also good for hair. Bhringraj can be taken orally for the same desired effect.
6. A glass of fresh carrot juice is said to overcome the problem of grey hair.
7. Henna powder, along fenugreek paste, paste of basil leaves, mint juice, coffee and yogurt when mixed into a paste after being soaked overnight and applied on the hair and scalp, is a good way to treat unwanted grey hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 19 year girl, I have pimples between eyebrows and above eyebrows after I got threading It's nt going since many days I tried neen and many things.
Hi there I need a suggestion regarding to my face, actually what's the problem I applied a cre named pandrom plus it has affected my face badly my face was turned black aT some parts can you suggesT me an Idea 2 recover.
Hello Dr. My hairs are getting white at the age of 19 only, what should I do, still not too much but getting more and more daily.
I'm 21 years old. I have so many hairs in my body. What should I do? How should I remove these hairs naturally?
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.