Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Vasee
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd VaseeYour feedback matters!
My back is paining from frequently from last last week, earlier it pains sometimes but now it pains even I lay down on my bed or sit on a chair. What should I do?
About 5 to 6 months back I experienced this stabbing pain in my right hip when I tried to stand or walk while sitting I did not feel it. I am experiencing the same problem now. I have no swelling, redness or stiffness in my hip just this intense pain in my hip due to which sometimes my whole right leg feels numb. This is the second time and the pain is unbearable I cannot even sleep because every now and then when I turn I feel this bolt of pain. I would really appreciate some advice on what I am suffering from and to know if it is serious.
Hi i Am 25 years male, I have pain in my shoulder and new two weeks, two weeks, before I lifted heavy bag, still I have pain in my shoulder and neck, what I do.
I am 33 and have a back problem had an accident in 2006 had injured my back but now some time have a tremendous pain near hip and backbone joint the pain is unbearable. When I sleep saliva comes out of mouth while sleeping. I had some infection problem with my appendix which after being admit was taken care but sometime I have pain at the same point in my stomach which is unbareable. Kindly suggest.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.