Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd MohsinYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with my eyes when I stare at screen for a very long time. It gets red and starts to feel like burning. What should I do?
I have a eye infection what should I do some insect or dust went inside and it started it's become red and watery.
I have red eye for over 3 day so what should to I can do and my age is 18 year my height is 5.5 I want to more taller so please give me a advise which was helpful to me to get more height.
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.
My eye power is increasing continuously. Currently it is -3.75. I want to know how can I reduce the power or atleast stop it from increasing further?
I have red eyes and my hand is broken, my leg is paining and my ankle is fractured and my knee ligaments are broken and my mouth is smelling. what should I do.
I have red eyes and I'm feeling weak and tired I'm not able to see anything properly what I should do?
I am 29 yrs old, I have specks for last 15 years, my current no are 5.5, 6 for far length, how can I reduce my no or which process is better for operation to have a clear vision for long time.
My grand father is a diabetes patient and he wants to make a operation of his eyes how should he prevent from diabetes.
Hello Sir my Age is 40 years from last 6 month I am facing eye problems. If I use PC and smart phone then I feel burning in eye and my eye becomes red. Dr. said it is due to dryness of eye please suggest treatment .
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.