Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Mohsin
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd MohsinYour feedback matters!
When the finer details are not so fine- Presbyopia. When you reach your mid-forties, you will notice certain changes in your eyesight. Reading fine print becomes harder. You begin to hold things at a distance to be able to read them clearly. If routine activities like using your mobile phone, browsing the net, and reading the menu card become challenging, you may have presbyopia. This visual condition affects almost everyone over the age of forty-five.
This happens as we grow old, when bodily functions like eyesight start to decline. In presbyopia, the natural lenses of our eye become more rigid and lose flexibility, making it difficult to focus on nearby objects and causing blur while reading. Presbyopia is a refractive error that comes with age.
Have you noticed these signs lately?
- Difficulty with reading fine print
- The need to hold reading materials further than arm's distance
- Difficulty seeing nearby objects clearly
PRESBYOND® - A fine choice for experiencing the finer details. PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a new physiologically optimised laser treatment option for presbyopia. It combines the simplicity, and accuracy of corneal refractive procedure with increased depth of field in order to retain visual quality. With PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision, patients experience excellent vision at all distances; near, intermediate and far, and improved visual acuity and contrast sensitivity. Patients adapt faster with this procedure, and enjoy their youthful vision immensely.
PRESBYOND® has been developed by Carl Zeiss Meditec, Germany —innovators and leaders in providing only the best ophthalmologic solutions globally - over a hundred and sixty years now.
PRESBYOND 1°- Are you right for it?
Almost anyone who requires depends upon reading suitable candidate for PRE ONE Which includes 5 sighted people with or without reading glasses.
Presbyopia can be treated-without reading glasses. Treatment of presbyopia usually involves the usage of corrective lenses such as reading glasses or contact lenses. However, relying on reading glasses on a day-to-day basis can cause you inconvenience and impact your quality of life. With advancing medical and technological research, new treatment options for presbyopia have been made available today.
PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a breakthrough laser procedure offering multiple advantages over conventional vision correction methods, particularly with:
- Customised treatment excellent vision at all distances
- Preservation of contrast sensitivity, night vision and stereoacuity
- PRESBYOND is a comfortable, fast and efficient vvav to get back your youthful 100%
- Treat any aid from reading glasses, contact lenses.
See the finer things in life, just the way they are. Unlike conventional laser treatment methods, PRESBYOND relies primarily on its proven efficacy, customization, re-adjustability and immediate impact. With PRESBYOND®, you can expect:
- Outstanding visual acuity at all distances — near, intermediate and far
- No loss of contrast sensitivity and maintenance of stereoacuity
- Customised solution for your eyes
- Appropriate for treating myopic, hyperopic and even emmetropic presbyopia with or without astigmatism
- Immediate improvement (most patients can read the very same day without glasses) and new quality of lite
- Re-adjustable treatment
Free your eyes from glasses. And restore your youthful vision.
Sir I am Deepak. I have problem in my eyes when I read then tear flow from eyes. Sir what to do please reply sir thanks.
Hello sir. Mera naam pushp lata h mey 44 years ki hun meri eyesight bahut weak ho gyi h Dr. ko dikhaya woh bole ki apki eyes dry h peeche saal mera no. 1.5 tha jo ki ab 2.5 hi gya h mujge smjh nhi aa raha mey kya karu .aise toh me 50 years ki hote hote blind ho jaungi .pls btaye mujhe krna chahiye jo no. Na bade mera. .mujhe spaces lgane me dikkat hoti h sir me Drd hota h ji matdata h .plz btao me kya karu.
I am having pain in my left eye. During night times. And I am using some sort of eye drops but it is of no use.
I am having headache, as well as eye pain. When I reading, tears come out. I am using glasses, power is minor and glasses are new. I changed them one month ago. Pain started from last night. Which medicine shall I take?
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.