Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan G RYour feedback matters!
Actually I have been smoking since 2 years I left it about 4months ago and then it's again started about 2 months ago wanted to know what are the consequences which could occur to me if I don't stop it.
I want to remove my specs but I am confused that it is safe or not and after 40 and 45 age what kinds of complication occurs. I do not know about this. My number Specs no 7. Any natural therapy if theres please tell me.
I am having hair loss. What should I do. My hairs are very thin and less from birth. Any suggestions. My age 21 years, boy.
I want to reduce weight, I made many efforts in this direction but not get satisfactory result. Sometimes I really depressed wen think about it or someone teas me. I want your help.
Hello Dr. My skin was perfect but now My skin is very dull. I am 20 years old and my skin looks like 30 years old. I have allergy from uv rays. Although I don't spend much time outside. I used lemon and honey mask few months ago and I think bcoz of lemon my skin became more sensitive. Now it's getting worse day by day nothing is helping. My face is dull uneven and getting darker day by day what should I do Dr. please help me.:(
Sir, my name is vijendra I am 25 year old on my face is pimples, I used many medicine & cream but not relif what I do sir.
My friend is suffering from severe leg pain n left breast pain. why is it so. Is there any tablet to cure the pain?
My son is suffering from cold and cough past 2 days. I am giving him sporidex 2.5 ml 3 times a day. Any remedies for cough? please suggest.
My any had fever we all thought is that was dengue or virus I had to knw the symptoms for dengue and virus fever.
Sir, how r you? Sir, I have fill very weakly. How to solve this problem. And my pressure is low. How to solve this problem.
Hi sir, My Sister son have a problem with PROLAPSE. He is 3 year child. It is a serious problem or not. How to rectified that one sir ?
I fell from stairs yesterday and have a mild swelling and little bit pain when I move the ankle. I did hot water bag last night and took nucoxia medicine which made me feel it's all well and did exercise in mrng. There is still mild pain, I want to continue gym from tomorrow or asap. Please recommend how to ensure its all fine and start gym asap again.
How we can get rid of pimples, blackheads, dark circles, dryness and how can make our skin glossy, smooth and good looking?
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.