Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed ZakirYour feedback matters!
Hello dr's I m nt getting proper answer fr my problem I m taking beta cap tr 20 fr tremor/shaking but still getting like electric shocks. Oleanaz fr bipolar at night getup un comfortable net dy. Also feeling low sex desire. Pls tell gud medicine for me .
Hit sir xyz I hv some issues that is 2 Days once I masturbate so in my pennies skin getting white mark like skin burning & badly smell in pennies so because of masturbation getting dis kinds of issues there so solve my problems is there any oil, ailment for that & I hope ill get right solution pls help me sir.
Hi I had unsafe sex with my husband before one month and I have been miss my periods I am worried about this plss give me some suggestion.
Can I get an answer from good sexologist as I have lost my libido completely. No problem in erection I can feel very hard erection but no desire for sex since 5 yrs. M 25 years old and tried every medicine from many sexologist. Everybody prescribe same kind of medicine which is costly but not effective. These medicines works for erection not for libido. I am looking very specifically for libido treatment. Anyone can help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi. Doctor, I am 23 years old got married one week ago. We both want to have an intercourse but I am afraid of if there will be any pain and heavy bleeding for first sexual intercourse. I am tensed and nervous. About it. Also we do not want baby now. Is it necessary that this will happen (extreme pain and heavy bleeding)?
Is there any problems with uncut penis while having sex after marriage. If I had sex it leads to pregnancy right after marriage with uncut penis.
When I was in romance with my girlfriend sperm is getting out very quickly. We are ok with kisses but when she touches my penis then within 10 seconds sperm is coming uncontrollably. Before 3 years she played with my penis masturbates for 15 min. But now it's not happening. I am thinking how I have to control in sex with her. Please solve my problem.
How can I reduce my habit of masturbation and how many times its safe to masturbate in a weak and what are side effects of over masturbation?
Good afternoon mam, I am Bharat and my age 30 years old with 62.1 kg wait. And I am yet to gain my wait and improve my sex life. So please give me dite plan.
1 month me maximum kitne bar sex karna chahiye, jisse body and helth ko koi nuksan nahi pahuche. And aisa koi madicin hai kya jo without protection ke sex karne ke baad khilaye to pragnancy ka koi problem nahi hota.
Sir. I have a problem that the skin of my penis don't go back after excited its too painful but without excited its done. After some time I'm going to marrying please help please.
I have complete my period and the next day, me and my bf have sex and the second next day, we had sex again and I had ipill and after 6 days after my period, my period star again. Is something wrong or Is it because of the side effect of the ipill contraceptive pill that I taken?
Hi I m 21yrs male. Now my desire is increasing to do sex with girl. It is getting out of control. What should I do?
Hi I have a question regarding intercourse. I am planning to have a baby but during intercourse I have delayed ejaculation due to which it does not go directly inside vagina but gets left out at the edge only. Pls help.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.