Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed FouziddinYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 3 years old. Problem is she is very mischievous not listening to anyone. I now have a younger son who is just born. She sometimes try to hurt son. Also she sleeps very late at night sometimes viewing you tube kids videos. Should I consult a child psychiatrist for any medication? I recently heard a tv program about child psychiatry in which children high in ADHD are very mischievous.
I am 49 years old & I got ankle injured Before 15 days still there is a pain I can't put my leg in vertical position. Only horizontal position get me relaxed What I can do to get well early What further. Precaution should I take To avoid further damage.?
I am 8 months pregnant now, that is 34 weeks pregnant, I had tiffa scanning on my 31st week, and it that report they mentioned placenta is anterior grade ll, what is its meaning, what are the safety measures I have to take from now. Please let me know.
Does whole grains like wheat flour, oats give glucose supply for brain as I have read in the Lybrate as I am diabetic 39 years old pls advice.
I have a problem from my birth I have to go for motions 3-4 times a day. Is it a disease please tell me the treatment.
I am girl. How I increase my sperm count. Which meditation are good for me. I always sexual feeling when I alone. My vagina is wet all times. Many times in a day. I do fingering .no mood in college study book. I wear gents, tight bra and tight panty. If its reasons. What I should wear to me. Please reply me.
I am 25 years old and I have eye problem at the time of study. What can I do to relief in pain of my eyes.
I have a dry lips and skin peels off from it. And blood comes from the center of the lower lip. What is the reason.
I am 47 yrs. Old female. No case of diabetic. But facing problem with frozen shoulder for the last 6 months? Taking physio therapy too. How can I get rid off? Pl. Advice further treatment.
I have got a nail scratching mark on my face and its not going away please suggest me any remedy or medicine for these marks.
Causes and Symptoms of Renal Hypertension
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting.
Related Tip: Kidney Stones and Homeopathy
Can I apply aloe vera gel on my face for long period. Has any side effect of aloevera gel on apply face more than 6 months?
From marathon runners to footballers, amongst athletes, 'pulling a hamstring' is the most common type of injury. The hamstring is a group of four muscles at the back of your thigh. When one of these muscles gets overloaded or begins to tear, it is known as a hamstring injury. While a hamstring injury is painful, it does not indicate the end of an athlete's career.
Minor hamstring injuries may heal by themselves. In cases where one of the muscles is torn, surgery is required to repair and reattach the muscles. Recovery time depends on the severity of the injury. Stretching and exercising the muscles of the leg are the most important parts of rehabilitation. The healing of a hamstring injury can be divided into four stages.
- Acute phase: The first five days after a hamstring injury is known as the acute phase of rehabilitation. The aim of treatment at this phase is to reduce inflammation and keep the other muscles from atrophy. For minor hamstring injuries resting the leg, using ice packs and keeping the leg elevated can accelerate the healing process. Once the pain and swelling has decreased, patients can use a cane or crutch to exercise the leg.
- Subacute phase: From the fifth day to the 3rd week after the injury, the focus of the treatment shifts from minimizing swelling to strengthening the leg and increasing the range of possible motions. At this time, an athlete can resume cardiovascular training. Swimming and other forms of aquatic training are said to be especially beneficial to the treatment of hamstring injuries.
- Remodeling phase: The remodeling phase continues upto 6 weeks after the injury. Strengthening the leg is the focus of this stage of treatment. Using ankle weights can be beneficial towards strengthening the leg muscles. It is important to be careful about the weight being used and to gradually increase this weight to avoid an added injury.
- Functional stage: This stage can last upto 6 months until the athlete can regain full function of his or her leg. As the athlete's gait gets back to normal, they may start jogging and short sprints. Gradually, more sport specific exercises may be added to the workout.
There is no fixed time when an athlete can return to active sports after a hamstring injury. While players with minor injuries may return to the field after 3 weeks, athletes with muscles tears may take upto 6 months to recover completely. Hamstring injuries tend to reoccur and hence before they can get back to active sports, an athlete must pass an isometric strength test and flexibility test. This ensures that there are no subtle after effects of the injury that can increase the risk of a repeat injury.