Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammed Amjad Khan
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Amjad KhanYour feedback matters!
Regular swelling in my right leg After sleep when I wakeup its normal but during day time its swell. Pain also. What to do. Please help.
I am 51 years old man working in a Govt. Office. My nature duties are of sitting 8 hours doing stationary job. Off late, I have been suffering with fain or burn under my right sole as well as left sole. I feel more pain/burn in the right sole. I am even not able to walk properly. I got tested myself whether I am suffering from diabetes but, the report was negative. Kindly advice.
Hello Doctors I Have big problem of leg pain from last few years As I travel daily for near around 5 hours through local trains & Bus I will start feeling pain after 15 min while standing continually, After day end during bed time I feel more pain till I sleep, Please suggest me better way out, Is there is any lack of vitamin in my body, or any deficiency, Please prescribe Diet, Medicines to get rid of Permanent.
Hello sir I am working as a SEO so I work approximately 8 hours while sitting on a chair but as last when I come to home my legs and joints feels pain most of the time when I sit to floor or bend. I drink much water while working on chair front of pc. So That pain is bcz of drinking water or any other reason? And how can I cure from it? Please tell me.
Muscle and ligaments also play an important role in the spine’s long-term health and are just as crucial as bones and joints. Damage to the muscles that support the spine and facilitate movement is one of the most common reasons for emergency room visits and is often the underlying cause behind many patients’ acute lower back pain. A muscle strain becomes painful because when a muscle is overexerted as this leads to the areas surrounding it becoming inflamed and tender. This is typically when a wide array of symptoms become known, depending upon the location and severity of the strain. To rule out life-threatening conditions and attain optimal healing, it is important to receive a specific and accurate diagnosis for your muscle strain as quickly as possible
Any movement or physical activity that places stress upon the back can result in a strained or “pulled” back muscle. Common causes of a strained muscle include: lifting a heavy object improperly twisting suddenly, as you might during a golf swing or other activity a fall, being part of a motor vehicle accident or participating in a sport repeatedly bending or crouching excess weight or obesity fatigue or the overexertion.
Flexibility or a lack of regular physical activity not warming up before exercising slipping or losing one’s footing, often causing an awkward landing throwing something sleeping in certain positions previous muscle strains
A muscle strain can be temporary or long-lasting, depending on the location and severity of your condition. Some of the most frequent indicators of a muscle strain are: localized pain that doesn’t usually radiate to the extremities soreness or tenderness when touched pain that comes on suddenly muscle spasms or weakness relief with immobility or when resting difficulty performing certain actions, such as standing, bending or walking the symptoms of a muscle strain can also be evidence of a number of spine-related conditions, including a herniated disc, cancer or spinal stenosis. Activity can worsen back-related problems instead of alleviating them.
- Ice pack
- Heat therapy
- Physical therapy and stretching exercises
- Strengthening exercises
- Medicine (muscle relaxant and painkillers etc)
What to in case of back sprain. I bent and some pull up has occurred. Pain is bearable. Bt discomfort in turning side while sleeping and doing normal activities. Has something occurred from spinal cord. Please tell
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.