Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Modi B JYour feedback matters!
My jaw deviates to right side on opening mouth and it deviates to left side on closing my mouth. I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw on opening mouth and I also left jaw is much more mobile than that of right. I feel difficulty during opening mouth and difficulty in breathing when I sleep on my back. I have also neck pain and back pain. So please tell me what should I do now and can you suggest any exercise for this condition? Please help me.
Hi, give me solution, mere ek daat me se khoon aata hai, jab mein brush karta hu, or o bahot gandi smell bhi hoty hai, koi medicine ka nam batao jisse o band ho jaye.
I am feeling teeth pain since two days back. Blood is coming from between two molar teeth. Taken cefradox (antibiotic).
My father is 85 year old complaining regarding taste having. Red tongue. Taking b plex forte and vizylac capsule. Now complaining regarding hand grip some stiffness. Some tests have done recently Vitamin D 4.95 RBC 4.07L Pcv 38. 7L Vitamin b12 124.4 Please suggest.
68 years female has been advised multiple dental Implants. Can some Expert advise her for economically BEST treatment ?
My age is 9 years old. My 1 permanent teeth is broken because I am slipping so can you tell me what is tha chances of come again of permanent teeth?
My mom has pain in both lower and upper jaw from month. We had basic blood test, ECG, Pap smear test but nothing there in report. My mom also had some acidity problem. Please can you tell me some treatment which I can go for.
They are particularly useful for people with limited movement, such as disabled or elderly people, who often find that using a manual toothbrush does not allow them to clean thoroughly.
I have weaker teeth in my mouth. As I begin to eat something cold sudden pain occurs in my teeth. What is the remedy sir. Also regular toothbrush has made cavities on my teeth.
Any home remedies to make yellow teeth as white teeth? And does baking soda helps for this or it causes side effect?
Hi doctor I have some prblm that is smell from mouth with out eating any thing is there any problem r we have to clean the mouth for several tyms what would be the reason doctor can please suggest?
I am 50 years old female having bone loss in my gum (measuring 4 to 5 according to periodontist) what is the best treatment for this problem. Do I need flap surgery for this? is there any alternate treatment for this.
Ulcer treatment that irritate the upper part of the body which means near lungs and also cause bad smell by mouth.
I am a 21 year old girl. I have the problem of mouth ulcers which is not very severe but occurs frequently. I have this problem since childhood and is hereditary from my grand mother (father's mother. Will there be any further complications. The only mode of treatment that I opted till today is of vitamin B complex. Shall I do any further check up?
I have teeth cavity problem & mine last ke teeth niklwa chuki hu or 3 teeth mei RCT bhi Kara chuki hu, mere front k teeth those yellow h please help me & solve this problem. thanks.
Actually I am having teeth related problem actually the teeth are yellow but I do not eat any type of Tambacoo and any thing which is harmful for me. So please give me some suggestions. What should I DO?
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.