Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meera RajgopalYour feedback matters!
(This is the report of my mom's MRI scan.) Findings: The study reveals multiple (at least2) largeheterogeneousnecrotic and haemorrhagic intraaxial mass lesions are seen in left peritrigonal region. L and left parietal lobe with moderate to marked perifocal vasogenic oedema and mass effect resulting in effacement of overlying cortical sulci and left ventricle with mild midline shift towards right side - s/o neoplastic etiology - metastases. Can you explain this report?
I am 21 yrs. I had my menstrual cycle on august 11 then later on august I had ipill on 20 august I started bleeding again on 29th august firstly I thot its vaginal bleeding bt I had vry heavy bleeding first two days ,bleeding lasted for 3 days bleeding was in form of clots. I have not got my periods till now. And I was sexually active too. I did home pregnancy test On Tuesday it showed negative. M I pregnant. What shall I do?
I had sex on 21st April i.e today. Which was first protected then without condom. And when we started without condom. By that time a lot of irritation has started in my vagina. I also had v thick n smelly urine. Feels like I did it for the first time. Also it was the 6th day of my cycle. My cycle started on 16th of this month.
Hello doc, my wife's age 25, she is pregnant. She have one month and 17 days of pregnancy. We take her to doc, she said to ultrasound, we did. But report said baby's growth is less by one week. Now what will we do. To grow the baby. Tell me some diet or other things pls.
My friend is worried weather she is pregnant because her boyfriend inserted his penis one inch in her vagina but didn't have orgasm. Is there any chance for pregnancy. She also started taking Dronis 30 within 48 hrs.
My periods have become very less. For past 7 years now. Before that they used to be quite heavy. They take place regularly and almost at the same time. Pl. Suggest is it OK. My age is 38 years. I have a 10 year old daughter and had two abortions after her birth.
Hello doctor Am 26 old. I missed my periods. Lmd is 31st July. So I did urine pregnancy test on my missed date and 2 days once. Till now I did 8 tests. All the tests are given negative result. And as per my friends advice I have taken papaya, pineapple etc etc. And menofit plus. And I went to a gynaecologist and they did scan and found a simple cyst (3.6×3.9×4.0 cm) on my right Overy and the doctor suggested me to take Medroxyprogesterone acetate tablet for 5 days and T aziwin fs kit. Due to unavailability of T aziwin fs kit kit as per the doctor's advice today I have taken nuforce 3 kit. Still no result. I called the Dr. and told still my periods not yet come. She told me to wait for 4 more days since yesterday only the Medroxyprogesterone acetate course completed. I need my periods and I don't want to be a pregnant. Very scary. Please help me. How can I get my periods?
My age is 53 and that of my wife is 48. We aborted our first issue when we were 30 and 25. After that my wife suffered from endometriosis and ovaries. But her uterus was completely ok as per experts comment with retroverted. We followed various treatment of various infertility experts. But all were in vein. Actually she was unable to produce ovum. She experienced menopause 10-12 years back. Have we any chance to be biological parents now?
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.