Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm 33 years old. Sometime I feel itching in my vagina. I use clean and dry intimate wash. I should I do.
Mere ma ka uterus removal ka operation ho chuka h. Or unka belly weight bht h to wo loose krna chahtu h to konsi asse medicine le jisse unko koi nuksan na ho. Unko urine problem bhi h.unko urination pr control nhi h or achnk se bht tez atta h unhe jiski wjh se kbhi kbhi nikl bhi jata h .or kbhi kbhi bht br atta h jldi jldi jisse unhe weakness hone lgti h.plz tell some medicine for both problems.
I am 42 years old housewife. Having thyroid and menstrual problem. Not having period for last 3 months. Feeling chapped skin at upper lid. Also having dry skin problem though generally I am having oily skin. Takes medicine for thyroid and use good skin products. Also overweight.
After unprotected sex after period on 15.10.2016 she no pill take and test is negative and next period date is 11.11.2016 and again unprotected sex on 12.11.2016 ,she no pill take and test is again negative but not come period. What are medicine take for normal period.
Here are tips of Fat Loss Therapies
Hi, I had sex last night with sexworker and found my condom is broken. I am worried if any infection her. Please let me know what should I do?
My TSH is 3.conceiving problem. Age is 38 yrs. How to bring down the TSH level near about 2 by natural means so that conceiving can be possible. I do not want to take thyronorm tablets.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 25 years old, married women, suffering from thyroid. How to control/ cure my problem. I'm not getting regular periods. I'm trying for kids. I got marriage 1.5 years back. Is this thyroid effects pregnancy? Also requesting for health tips.
Hello sir /mam I have white discharge before periods I m worries about, tell me what should I do that is serious or not?
My wife 27 week pregnant n she feels more movement of child and one side of stomach is rising is there any problem.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.