Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md Shakeel
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Md ShakeelYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem in my teeth there is a more plaque jamed in my teeth what is the solution of this disease.
My teeth is getting yellow day by day. Do not know how to get rid of it. I brush twice a day with Colgate. At times I get a yellow patch inside my mouth near tonsil area, it vanishes in a few days. Some I said me to use baking soda with lemon on my teeth, does it harm the teeth. Kindly guide me what to do.
Does after removing comooneer teeth look worst then it was before I want to remove componeer from my front three teeth and want ortho treatment to close the gap should I go for it.
I am from from himachal pradesh I am suffering from teeth problem and sensitivity what should I will do for that ?
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.
Hello Doctors, From past 4 days, I have severe wisdom tooth pain. Which looks like only half is grown and flesh is blocking it. It is paining like hell and please let me know what I need to do to get raid of this pain. Thanks for your help.
Detailed description on Tooth decay
Hi I'm Dr. Vikash, an Endodontist and Senior Consultant at Ethical Dental and Health Care, Sector-1004, Noida. Today I'm going to discuss about the most common disease in the world, that is Tooth Decay.
Inside everyone's mouth there is a war going on. Our tooth is under attack by various bacterias. These bacterias grow a layer called plaque. It is an invisible battle because bacterias are of same color as our tooth and they hide in hard to reach areas of our mouth like gum line and between tooth. Plaque bacteria attack on sugary tooth. They turn sugar into acid and acid into enamel. This is where our body fights back thanks to saliva. Saliva is full of minerals that replaces the tooth structures dissolved away by plaque acids. It takes about 20mins for the minerals to get back in balance after a meal. But if more minerals are taken away than replaced then enamel collapses and bacteria can get into tissue below. This causes cavity and the tooth is in trouble.
Bacteria will start rotting the dent in the enamel causing tooth decay. WHen decay hits sensitive area you get tooth decay. By now enamel is completely undermined. Although only a dentist can remove bacteria from cavity but you can play your own part in the battle. If you cut off in between meal snacks and regularly remove bacterias with brush and floss, then by this you will be helping your body win the war against tooth decay.
For more information about dental problems you can contact me on Lybrate or walk into my dental clinic, Ethical Dental and Health Care, Sector-1004, Noida.