Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MayannarYour feedback matters!
Hello when im kissing a girl or doing something more my penis gets some water like liquid but not sperm y it is happening all the time when im romancing with a girl every I will get that liquid what the reason and give me some suggestions to avoid that.
I am male, 75 years old. No sugar. Bp normal on medicines. Copd but feeling ok with nebulization. For the last 15 days, feeling heaviness in my left hand and legs. What can be real cause and please suggest medical advice/treatment. Thanks.
Agar daily sex kiya jaye to kya sehat pr kuchh side effect hota hai. Agar kisi ka man sex karne ke liy na kre to kya koi vjeh hai.
Hi, I am 28 years old male, recently I came across one article that fenugreek (methi) seeds are good for hair growth. And I understood it is good to consume the soaked seeds of it in the early morning with empty stomach. But, one of my relative told me that fenugreek seeds are not good to consume since it will leads to erectile dysfunction. And, since I am a regular to gym I consume the BCAA (brand chain of amino acids) to reduce the muscle pain and whether it will cause insomnia? So, please tell me doctor whether there will any issue if I have daily a glass of fenugreek seeds water in early morning with empty stomach?
I hav problem during swallowing of saliva like something small object is stuck in the right side of the throat and when I cough a little particle like a half size of rice grain comes out which is yellow in colour and awful in smell. I need advice from experts. But last time when I counsel a doctor he says its beginning of a tonsils.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My son is suffering from adenoids n tonsil. He is just 5 years old. Doctors recommended for adenoidectomy. Surgery. Let me know how safe is this surgery in future prospects and what all precautions to be taken care present n future. In how much time he will recover n sent to school.
I am 50 years male diabetic patient. I am on glyciphage 1mg. O. D. At morning fasting. Since2 month. My wt 61kgs. My bp is normal. My last pbs fasting 12.03. 16 is 129mg/dl. And random pbs is 122, 136 113 respectively on 08. O3/28.03/09.04. 2016. Please advice regarding management for tight control.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.