Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. MayannarYour feedback matters!
Sir I have headache always every time and itching over head and back pleas help me and tell the solution soon.
I am 25 years old male. Suffering from pain during passage of stools. I can feel something like a external surface near my anus region. Painful during straining stool.
I have a problem regarding constipation please suggest some medicine so I m very glade to suggestions.
Hi, I am 26 years female. I have left side chest pain last 1week and I have body ache continuously. And hair fall n white hairs I don't know because of hair straightening or something else. And lack of sleep. I don't feel active.
My penis size in excited mode is 4 inches. I want to grow it by 2 more inches. Pls tell me what should I do.
I had donated one of my kidney to my ailing wife 3 months back. I am perfectly all right. I had no problems except my serum creatinine is 1.8. It was 1.9 post surgery. Why it is not coming down. I lost 6 kgs weight basing on doctors advice. How much time it takes to come to normal of creatinine.
I'm suffering from dry cough since 2-4 years which treatment should I now eligible I also have eye red.
My 16 year old daughter is having mild fever ranging from 98 to 99.3 degrees since last 13 days. Her CBC report shows readings in normal range. It started with cold and cough. Now, she gets fever around 99 deg. Mostly during night. She is feeling very weak. Her blood sugar levels are on border line. Please advise.
Does vitamin d and vitamin b12 deficiency causes excessive dandruff at the age of 21 and does hair grow back due to dandruff.
I feel tired n weakness every time N suffering leg cramps and yawn every time. And respiratory obstruction like. Suggest me what should I do.
I am a 50 years old man. I am facing gastric and indigestion and constipation issues regularly. What should I do? please advice.
I'm a 50 year old married woman. I keep getting swelling in my legs. I have mild high bp and am taking one tazlok 40 tab every morning. My work lso entails standing for long hours. Please help me and suggest remedies measures.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.