Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar RaoYour feedback matters!
What us treatment for sebaceous cysts near testis, I have consulted a doctor n he said there is no treatment for it except operation/ removing them.
Why is that most people have tilted Penis. Even I have my Penis tilted towards left. What is reason?
I just married. But I couldn't satisfied my wife. There is not enough tightness in my penis and it ejaculate in sort time. I am so tired some time I think about suicide. It couldnt be long lasting. please help me.
I want to stop my sweating coz mujhe bahut problem ho rahi hai mujhe kabhi bhi pasina aana start ho jata hai. Meri palm mai. Mere under aram mai. Mere legs mai. Mere head per. Suggest me medicine for this problem.
Hi. I'm 19years old n I have migraine problem. Can it ve reduced? I've been using no medicines. I can't bear wen it starts. Help me doc.
Dear doctor I am stating following facts for your analysis. My daughter age 14 years 6 months | weight 45 kgs | was diagnosed with type I diabetes on 29th april 2015. She got discharged today from hospital yesterday she is now put on insulin with 29 units to be injected every day (before breakfast, before lunch and before dinner) the scanned report is attached herewith for your kind perusal. I can send the medical report scan if you require so. I would like my daughter to be put on to oral medicines and then look forward for a complete cure of diabetes. We promise to ensure for a healthy lifestyle, strictly recommended diet control and all precautions advised by you. She is too young to undergo needles and bear an lot of unwanted pain. I therefore kindly request you to suggest the best possible solution for her for a permanent cure. Looking forward to a very favorable reply at the earliest.
I am suffering from heart pain while I am in sleep so please give the suggestion regarding heart stroke I am so scared about that.
Hello I'm 35 years female my teeth are chipping by themselves I'm scared What could be the cause ? is it due to deficiency of any vitamin ? please advise
For past 45 days I am having cough trouble. The cough is always at my throat. Give me suggestion of how to get rid of it.
Respected sir/madam. I am suffering from gastric, acidity from last 6 months. I am using "zinetac 150 mg & DSR cap. Pls suggest me for best medicine.
I have an allergy please give me the solution. There are small spots are forming in whole body. Please tell.
Can I have to be used sex toys with my partner for more satisfaction? Is sex toys is harmful for vagina? How types of sex toys I have to used? Please provide me toys details. Please explain me in fully details.
I have asthma since last 3 years I didn't get any type of medicine to cure it Its really getting me full of pain please give me a good answer.
I am 64 years old masturbating 2 times in a week and found it useful than penetrating sex shall I continue to do it or to increase it to 3 times in a week what are its merits and demerits.
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition
Ayurveda & Psoriasis
As per the Ayurveda outlook, the imbalance of vata and kapha doshas leads to skin disorders, but with the help of certain herbs one can restore the balance of these two dosha. 5 common herbs, which can help are:
- Garlic: Garlic is a blood purifier and helps in treating the skin disorders, which often occur due to impure blood.
- Jasmine: Jasmine is an amazing plant and has great healing properties, as often Jasmine flowers are crushed and their paste is applied on the psoriasis infected parts of the skin.
- Neem: Neem is one of the best detoxification and purification agents known to man and has antiseptic properties as well. Neem has a lot of benefits as it can fight bacterial and viral infections effectively.
- Guggul: Guggul is highly beneficial in treating as it is known as the best vata and kapha balancing herb. It has lipid-lowering and anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Turmeric: The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation associated with psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.